Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Okay, let me see your doggie pics.

I need breeds (if known), age, name, etc.

I will start.
yippiechickie.gif

This is Davmoor Vision Keeper (aka Brodee). He is going to be three years old in June. He is a Borzoi (formally called a Russian Wolfhound). He is 35" at the "withers" and 94lbs of pure muscle (oh & some fur, too).
smile.png

This is him at the National Show. He was shown by the breeder's daughter, Jordan.
e34a.jpg

Brodee winning his first points, shown by his breeder, Diane, last summer. She was sooo proud!
brodee.jpg

Brodee running through Leader Lake, which is next to our house--he loves the water!
brodeeleader.jpg

This is Cash. He is going to be three years old in July. He is an Anatolian Shepherd x Border Collie. He is 29" at the "withers" and 87lbs & built like a tank.
cash.jpg

This is Bailey. We believe she's a chocolate lab. We rescued her from the highway in February. She's got a new home with my parents in Portland & will be leaving on Memorial Day Weekend.
DSCN2239.jpg

Bailey & Cash
DSCN2247.jpg

DSCN2236.jpg

Oh & this is TATER. He belongs to my in-laws. This was taken the day they brought him home. He's an Aussie. Cash thought that was "his" puppy to guard, LOL This is one of my fav. pictures!
smile.png

taterandcash.jpg

Here are mine:

Alexis, a 5 1/2 yo Aussie/Husky mix

ALEXIS.jpg

Sadie, a 3 yo Rhodesian Ridgeback/Curr mix

KADY.jpg

Tonka, a 1yo Wolf hybrid (my baby)

tonka.jpg

Lucy, a 4 yo Doxie mix

lucy.jpg

And this is JoJo, my 8 yo mutt!!!
lau.gif

jojo.jpg

Here's Koda. He's 6.5 years old and he's 1/2 husky. He weighs about 70-80 lbs.
100_1462.jpg

This is Gypsy. She's 4 years old, 1/2 husky, and is Koda's 1/2 sister...same mother. She's my house dog. She weighs around 70 lbs.
100_1434.jpg

I also have a rat terrier who's 8 years old, but I don't have a picture of her on photobucket.

Quote:

Tonka is actually scared of anything that moves, even 3 wk old babies!!!!
ep.gif

The one I worry about is Alexis, the husky mix, who looks at them like "mmmmm chicken dinner, wonder when Mom will stop watching?"
th.gif

And yep, JoJo is up to date per state regulations.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom