Doing a Necropsy STARTING NOW (Smudge, Cornish X) Edit: Got histopathology results

Pics
It's been 4 days shy of 2 weeks. I think my results took a little over 2 weeks. If you call the lab and speak with the vet, they can give you a preliminary report if they didn't just send samples for histopathology. That part does take a while.

Weird they said they'd call you and haven't. Maybe they wait until you get the final report? Mine bills me through the mail.

It's been 4 days shy of 2 weeks. I think my results took a little over 2 weeks. If you call the lab and speak with the vet, they can give you a preliminary report if they didn't just send samples for histopathology. That part does take a while.

Weird they said they'd call you and haven't. Maybe they wait until you get the final report? Mine bills me through the mail.
The pathologist said that they would cal us, but now that I think about it, maybe the form I filled out said they would mail the bill? I remember checking mail for something and never saw a phone call as an option. I'm not entirely sure. I can imagine the report would take time to put together. I'll give it a few more days, and then call if I haven't gotten results. Thanks for the reassurance!

No results yet, sadly. But I was able to talk to a friend today who works in one of the labs that does testing for WADDL, and she said they were running father behind than ever in the 30 years she's worked there. So I can expect the results to take some time.
She was pretty fascinated in the story, though didn't have any input on the possible outcome. I'll keep everyone updated, hopefully next time I'll be responding with test results.

Back
Top Bottom