Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
I take SO many pictures with plans to share on this thread but I am just not good at taking nice pictures like y'all. So I end up not posting them. Seriously, my pictures look like a toddler took them šŸ˜³ I could and do spend so much time looking at the pictures y'all post. When it comes to my own pictures, I'm picking out everything that I hate about the picture and what I should have changed and can't look too long šŸ¤£ I guess it goes right along with the saying "we are our hardest critics". I do need to share pics of my sweeties though, so I'll work on getting some current pictures of the ducks šŸ˜
All you need is a duck in the photo to make it an amazing photo.

Yes I did. šŸ™‚ I just paid pet price, not show price but they are very nice!
Mare, isn't Duck Creek the place that Mr. & Mrs. Holderread's son runs? I remember talking about it while I was fan girling after getting to chat with heršŸ˜‚ But there's a chance I'm mistaken.
@Overo Mare

That's so neat looking! I love blue/Lav, (that color!!! šŸ˜‚) on all poultry šŸ˜ To be completely honest, it's one of my favorite colors šŸ’œ

@Isadora How's handsome Keifer doing? Have you introduced him to the flock?

@WVduckchick and @Overo Mare are y'all supposed to be getting anymore snow from this new storm that's moving through NC tonight and tomorrow? Have y'all thawed from last weekend yet? I know Mare and her 12 inches hasn't thawed yet. How are the ducks handling it? What about the chicken/s?
Iā€™ve always been partial to blues too.

I think we ended up getting about 10-12ā€ earlier in the week. Yesterday was above freezing, so the ducks were out and about a little more. Last night we got another inch or so, and it stayed below freezing today, so they werenā€™t quite so active. I have noticed that instead of trying to trudge thru the deeper snow, they usually just fly. We wonā€™t get above freezing until next Monday! They arenā€™t happy, but seem to be coping ok.

Your young terrorist give me goose bumps!
Haha I bet youā€™ll be happy to know that there is 6 hatched out and 14 more eggs in the incubatorā€¦ :pop
baby duck GIF

Back
Top Bottom