Duck eye infection?

He seems to be getting better, thanks! His eye is still a little goopy. Today temps are in the 40's, so everybody's talking baths. I'm going to get more antibiotic Monday, because I've spilled so much of it on him. He's a tough customer when it comes to taking his meds. Eyedrops are snap, but the oral med is a pain! Thanks for thinking of my boy!

Hi everyone!
Marco has his eye removal surgery today. Everything went well, the vet said he should make a full recovery. He will be on oral pain meds, and is recovering in his house, separated from his friends. They can see and hear each other through a plastic fence. They asked if they could put him on their FB page. He showed his good side!
A80F0E04-BA9E-41A2-A827-0B7F62ED2A7F.png

Here he is riding to the vet.
824861B0-9AC3-406B-A0C3-F30BD0F706CF.jpeg

Ugh, today we had a hawk attack, and unfortunately, Polo, Marco's brother was killed by a hawk. We're pretty bummed right now. 2 in 2 days.
On the plus side I found 7 eggs in a nest. Since I don't want 7 ducks I collected them. I think I'm going to incubate them. Not sure if they're fertile, but probably are. If I remember correctly, Kahki Campbell's don't usually sit on their eggs.

Back
Top Bottom