Duck injured by owl need help

All depends on how long you want to keep him in that condition?
Personally I'd of let him go. Possibly neurological at this point. Sadly we all have to decide when to stop care.
i am trying to do what is right for him. he still seems like a happy duck and is still very feisty like he has always been. hes in antibiotics for 3 more days and i was going to see how he is after that

i am trying to do what is right for him. he still seems like a happy duck and is still very feisty like he has always been. hes in antibiotics for 3 more days and i was going to see how he is after that
And you are doing great no need to do anything as long as he hasn’t given up. It takes time to heal.

And you are doing great no need to do anything as long as he hasn’t given up. It takes time to heal.
yeah i am keeping him in a dark garage checking up on him every 10-20 min but trying to get him to relax. i have been giving him 1-2 bathes a day to get his moving and balance back. trying to keep it calm and quiet and the best condition in the garage for him to heal. thank you all so much youve been a great help let me know any more suggestions if you have any😃

yeah i am keeping him in a dark garage checking up on him every 10-20 min but trying to get him to relax. i have been giving him 1-2 bathes a day to get his moving and balance back. trying to keep it calm and quiet and the best condition in the garage for him to heal. thank you all so much youve been a great help let me know any more suggestions if you have any😃
he is also eating and drinking fine i just bought him his favorite... meal worms and he has been eating those and his regular duck feed as well. after feeding him anything i always wash it down with some water and he always drinks it

Back
Top Bottom