Duck lost companion

Good for you and your ducks safety. Also look on Craig’s list you may find someone who got ducklings for their kids for Easter and don’t want them any longer and they would be at a good age to tell sex.

OhZark Biddies contacted me about a possible addition maybe this weekend through the Missouri page, which I never would've found or even known about until you mentioned it, so THANK YOU THANK YOU !!! :bow:fl:clap

BYC is a million times better than a google search and I love that it's full of genuine caring people willing to help. I haven't even personally met any of you but you're all my new best friends.

I still miss my baby very much and so does Freckles. Thanks to the help of Miss Lydia, OhZark Biddies and her brother and sister, we have a new addition. She is a gorgeous Swedish blue and she did great on the 90 mile car ride home. She loves her pool (she even sleeps in it) and loves lettuce. She's about 10 weeks old and very skittish but she's letting me hold her each day and will come around in time. Her and Freckles are temporarily in the basement until we rebuild their outdoor habitat this week and they are following each other around and laying by each other without issue. Thanks again for all of the kind words and help from everyone. :love

2019-07-25_12.56.52.jpg

Here's the new baby. I haven't decided on a name yet but she loves her pool and I took her out to dig for worms yesterday. We've started constructing the new enclosure so they're living inthe basement until we get it finished. She's still very skittish but is getting better and better. Freckles shows her it's ok to be loved on and scratched. Work in progress.

View attachment 1856304
Here's the new baby. I haven't decided on a name yet but she loves her pool and I took her out to dig for worms yesterday. We've started constructing the new enclosure so they're living inthe basement until we get it finished. She's still very skittish but is getting better and better. Freckles shows her it's ok to be loved on and scratched. Work in progress.
Awww how precious :love

Back
Top Bottom