Ducky's story line thread

The mud was wet and squishy, I disliked it very much. Elo came over and laid down beside me. I sighed, looking over at Leo and Azil, who were still fighting over who should sleep in the cave. I, reluctantly, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Last edited:
The dream that came to me, was like an answering to my call for help to the heavens. So sacred of being alone, so annoyed at being followed by these three wolf. That I fail to see the blessing in them. I went from a pack of one, to a pack of four. A pack off wolves that I'm the alpha female of. Fate had a sense of humor sometimes. I'm went from a nobody to a somebody in a blink of an eye. Hunting and finding food will no longer be a problem. For there was four, to share that burden.

Last edited:
I smiled as I slept, knowing that the male wolves were there to protect me. Finally, I felt like I had someone to rely on, someone who could, and would, be there for me. Finally, I had a pack that I could truly call my family.

A loud cackling sound awoke me, I was confused but it turns out it was because Elo had killed a crow. I stood and stretched, opening my mouth wide to let out a yawn.

I rolled my I eyes at the sleeping males. I reached forward to take a bite of the bird, but Elo snapped at me. I drew my head back, surprised. He went wide eyed realizing his mistake. "Oh, I thought you were one of my brothers, sorry." He apologized and gave me the bird

I smiled and shared the bird with him, after all, I didn't want to become like my mother. I didn't want to become selfish, vicious or brutal. Elo reached forward slowly, he ate some of the bird, then backed away. "Don't worry, I'm not angry." I assured him.

Elo smiled, he could get used to this. Eating next to a female he follows around, protects and hunts for. She wasn't like the other wolves, power hungry and vicious. It was a lot easier to survive with more than one wolf, and I'm sure the female thinks the same.

(You can play as the other wolves also too if you'd like)

(Ah, alright. :D )

Elo grinned. I looked at him and smiled, I wondered what he was thinking. Azil awoke, he walked over to Elo and I.

(FairStep)

I had ate my fill and was no longer hungry, the bird was mostly bones and feathers, thanks to me and Elo

Back
Top Bottom