Dumor 22% Duck All Lifestages feed

Ourgosling22

Songster
Mar 20, 2022
Central texas
Hi- was wondering if adding the dumor 22% duck all lifestages feed would be too much or possibly unnecessary to my flock’s mixture of flockraiser, black oil sunflower and oats that I give to my 3 geese and 6 ducks. Trying to give them the most I can on a budget. They also free range when I’m home. On occasion I give cracked corn.
Any thoughts?

I give them the black oil sunflower seeds due to one of my geese struggles with vitamin deficiency I believe. Supporters on here think she may have rickets so I’m trying to give her what she needs from those seeds.
Would adding a specific supplement (something like rooster booster brand Poultry Cell or Poultry Booster) with less fat than boss while cutting the corn and oats with less nutrients (than any formulated ration) be *more* helpful.. than trying to round out what was (possibly) made imbalanced by the additions??

Just a question! Whatever boss offers is available from other sources.. and cutting protein as suggested by many by adding oats etc to avoid angel wing is BAD information. Since it's mostly got a genetic component and is suspected to be influenced via excess high energy low nutrient feed regardless if source ..

Would adding a specific supplement (something like rooster booster brand Poultry Cell or Poultry Booster) with less fat than boss while cutting the corn and oats with less nutrients (than any formulated ration) be *more* helpful.. than trying to round out what was (possibly) made imbalanced by the additions??

Just a question! Whatever boss offers is available from other sources.. and cutting protein as suggested by many by adding oats etc to avoid angel wing is BAD information. Since it's mostly got a genetic component and is suspected to be influenced via excess high energy low nutrient feed regardless if source ..
I’m not sure I understand what you are trying to say. I give oats for my geese because I thought it had nutrients in it they needed and they like it. I also am giving the sick goose poultry cell daily for about a week to see if that helps her limping and strengthen her legs.

I give them the black oil sunflower seeds due to one of my geese struggles with vitamin deficiency I believe. Supporters on here think she may have rickets so I’m trying to give her what she needs from those seeds.
They're not going to help very much, they do have a nice vitamin profile but they're mostly fat, which isn't great.
And yes, boss is a common abbreviation for black oil sunflower seeds.

Back
Top Bottom