Eastern NYS Poultry Association Cobleskill,NY September 26th, 2010

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
Anybody else going to the Eastern NY State Poultry Association Cobleskill, NY? Shows on September 26, 2010. Just went through this weekend and picked a couple birds to enter.

There is also an outside sales area, and I plan on bringing some silkies.

Last edited:
Wow. Would LOVE to go but Sept. is a really jam packed month. Oh, well, always room to jam in one more thing!
big_smile.png

I still don't have chickens, but I'm talking to a lot of people, and I plan on going to the show. In fact, thanks for posting with a good subject line, because I was coming the screens one at a time for shows in NY. I'm not far from Cobleskill, probably see you there! I'm saving the date.
big_smile.png

Thanks for posting the info I was looking for shows, bad week for me I have company visiting but I am going to try to find the time to attend.

Anybody else comming? Its a great show.

If anybody else is showing there, did you get your entry form and show book stuff yet? I was told it was mailed the end of last week. Im only an hour or so from Cobleskill so I figure it should be here by now. If I dont get it tomorrow, I guess I'll have to email again.

Nice! We're only about an hour from Cobleskill so if dd's softball games don't get in the way it'll be a great Sunday thing to do! I'm afraid of what I'll come home with though. . . .

Back
Top Bottom