Eastern NYS Poultry Association Cobleskill,NY September 26th, 2010

I just went through the fair website and they don't say what time the shows at. I will be coming from about an hour and half away so I want to what time to get there. Does anybody know? Thanks alot.

I was washing silkies all afternoon, and blow drying. They are out in the garage in deep shavings. Looking super fluffy!
tongue.png
Can't wait for the show. I have all the sale birds in pens so they will be easy to catch Sunday morning. I also stacked all of the carriers/boxes in the car to make sure they all fit. Supposed to be nice and cool on Sunday, better than the 85 degrees today.

Here are a couple pics of the birds. Some still have to dry a little bit more.
big_smile.png

DSC02499.jpg
DSC02486.jpg

Last edited:
They're soooooo fluffy, Sundown! You have the prettiest buffs.

I washed mine today also. Actually just finished. Took about 3 hours for just two birds! But boy was it worth it, they needed it.
lol.png
Love the mango-sented shampoo, but the smell of wet chicken I can live without.

Can't wait!!!

Well, I'll be wearing a purple pink-flowered t-shirt and jean shorts. Might have my lab coat on too. I hope to catch up with most of you there. I'll probably see the majority in the sales area with Silkies.
lol.png
Hope everyone does well, and of course, has fun!

I'm baaaaaack! My roo got RV and hen got BV.
smile.png
Love my babies! I also saw Brody's birds-sooooooo pretty!

Took home Senior Showmanship, following a very nice plaque. But wow-Rick Hare was one tough judge! Not gonna lie!
hide.gif
I thought I was toast for a while. I received an 80 out of 100-very rare for me! If I got that, I'd hate to see what my fellow Seniors who I beat out got. I'm gonna be upping my game.
smile.png

Sundown, didn't get to meet up with you! I was running back and forth most of the time, and looking for a few people I needed to speak with. But I'm pretty sure I saw your birds in the building.

I had an awesome time! Hope everyone felt the same.
wee.gif

Another nice show at Cobleskill!! Another win by Rick Hare! Congrats!! My son Brady won Champion Junior English and Champion Junior Large Fowl! Congrats!! Next up is Mumford N.Y.
thumbsup.gif

I had a great time. Brought about maybe 25-30 silkies. About 6 pairs the rest cockerels. Got rid of them all, and made some feed money!
tongue.png
I was so glad I didn't have to bring any back home. I was the only one with buffs entered in the show. Took BV and RV. I was hoping there would be some other buffs, but oh well. There wasn't any buff silkies there last year either. Saw lots of nice birds there. Can't wait till next years show! I think im going to start hatching in January.
wink.png

P9260228.jpg
P9260217.jpg
P9260219.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom