Eastern WA - Be Careful Where You Get Your Birds.....

Quote:
There is the chick origin and the tissue origin. LT Ivax is suppose to have no carrier time on it. Im going to quarantine myself for thirty days after vaccination just t o be safe. Spokane is only a few hundred miles from me. This is the first I heard about it.
That person has been selling eggs on eggbid for quite a long while. I hope no one gets anything from them.
rant.gif
I was actually going to get some ameraucana eggs and bought from another breeder. Im glad I didnt now.

Last edited by a moderator:
ILT is reportable, but it is not a disease that the State makes you depopulate for. Only Exotic Newcastle and AI are.

The State knows me all to well as I have been on their axx about this person since last year when she tested postive at the Lincoln County Fair.

But somehow, I am the bad guy and she is just a poor unsuspecting individual who got this awful disease and didn't realize what was going on.......
smack.gif

Just posting to refer to later, I had this womans site before but now I can not find it, trying to find it to show another friend so she can beware.
Now its bookmarked for me thanks

Back
Top Bottom