eBay/PayPal Mess -- Need Advice- Update

Quote:
In a couple posts above you said 'She ended up winning the PayPal dispute and there was a charge back.'... therefore, the item is currently unpaid. I would not even consider shipping the item to her unless it is paid for. If she's willing to rip off her country for the import taxes she certainly won't mind ripping you off.

Last edited:
I absolutely would NOT send the item under any circumstances. Borrow the money if you have to but make sure she gets/ got her refund then report her to eBay. Avoid her and relist the item.

That's it.

Last edited:
The charge back? Does that mean Paypal (which I hate) gave her the money back? I would never deal with anyone outside of the US just not worth the hassle. And personally I think this lady is a scammer paying big money for an item and then when she gets it puts in a dispute with paypal, ebay to get her money back. If she looked online she can find all kinds of reports about the horrible weather New England has had. Isn't that what the internet is for looking things up inside and outside of you country?

Also, I thought it was 60days to file a dispute with either paypal or ebay? I know about 5 years ago my husband bought a car trailer off of ebay we drove 10 hours to Pittsburgh, PA for it. When we got there the guy didn't have the title said he was waiting for it etc. Well we waited and e-mailed him twice a week then a month later he just stopped replying. In CT you need a title to register anything. So we filled a dispute with both paypal and ebay and it was after 30 days. We ended up getting full payment back and to keep the trailer, but we still couldn't get it registered in CT. It took over 60 days from start to finish. The guy ended up only responding to ebay once then terminated his account and "disappeared". My husband would have been happier if he had the title.

Back
Top Bottom