EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I finally got an e-mail from the county saying I can go ahead and make an appointment for my first covid vaccine last night. It said the opportunity would expire in 24 hours but they would let me know when the next opportunity came along. So I went ahead and made an appointment for Sunday morning at 8. It is at the community college just about 10 minutes from the house. I'm getting the Moderna vaccine and they'll schedule me for shot #2 while I'm there.
I'm in the third tier phase 1B-tier two. (65+)
I'm glad to finally get it going.

I finally got an e-mail from the county saying I can go ahead and make an appointment for my first covid vaccine last night. It said the opportunity would expire in 24 hours but they would let me know when the next opportunity came along. So I went ahead and made an appointment for Sunday morning at 8. It is at the community college just about 10 minutes from the house. I'm getting the Moderna vaccine and they'll schedule me for shot #2 while I'm there.
I'm in the third tier phase 1B-tier two. (65+)
I'm glad to finally get it going.
You should come here, all my family exepet the youngest, got vaccinated, 2 shots.
Here every one from the age of 16 can get it.

You should come here, all my family exepet the youngest, got vaccinated, 2 shots.
Here every one from the age of 16 can get it.
Yes I know Israel is at the top of the list for dealing with the virus and administering vaccines but if I went there, I don't think I would be on a list. Then I'd have to buy that expensive plane ticket and deal with the danger of contracting it on the plane.
Not that I wouldn't want to visit you. I'm just not going anywhere till I'm safe. Worse yet, I don't want to be one of those long haulers that deals with health issues for months or more attributed to the covid-19.
I'm scheduled for my second Moderna dose March 28 @ 10::30 AM>

Back
Top Bottom