egg cartons ?

frozen1

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 20, 2010
ALASKA
Where to buy egg cartons online??? do you use new or used to sell to customers? I would like to take my egg sales to the next step, or do people realy care that they are used? Just throwing it out to see what people use. thanks!

You really should get new ones if you are going to sell to many people. I do reuse the polystyrene ones a couple times, but we do bleach them. After that, the material gets a bit flimsy and broken down. I buy from www.eggcartons.com and they always have fabulous service. I get 100 at a time that say "Farm Fresh Eggs" on the lid and if you wait till they have a free shipping special, you save a good bit.

I use the paper pulp type because I don't like styrofoam, I don't even drink from styro cups. But I'm old and don't believe in "better living through chemistry". I don't reuse cartons either.

Thank you
smile.png

Quote:
Why? Assuming the eggs were clean, what better way to reuse and recycle. In fact, I give my egg customers $.25 off every dozen of the cartons they return to me. I once ran out of cartons (gave away a lot of eggs to the local food bank) and found a new supply at the local trash transfer station, the gal that works there sorts them out.

Back
Top Bottom