Egg Trades Again Anyone? READ! Golden cuckoo, blrw, etc

White, blue, black, splash and one small group with partridge colors in them!

They are all properly feathered marked and black skin and feet...Gorgeous birds ...When the rain stops, must get more photos because they just keep getting better looking! Have a great and blessed day:)

This sounds pretty interesting.

I can offer EE's~ French BCM~ Standard Polish (Silver lace roo w/ silver lace, WC, and Buff hens). These are the only ones seperated out with roos.

I would love some Cochins any colors (I love my cochins) and some Orps (I've never had this breed)

I have silkies and sizzles laying if anybody is interested. What i'm interested in getting are pheasant, guinea, duck and silkies. I won't be able to mail out till next week. I have a few orders to fill and the last one goes out on Monday the 9th. I ship on monday, wednesday and friday. As long as the girls are participating.

Has anyone heard from Echoing Hills, I think this person "left the thread"? Anyway if anyone wants to buy eggs, we have 5 kinds of turkeys
Pumpkin hulseys, Lavendar Orpingtons, Speckled Sussex, Buff Orpingtons, etc. etc. see our web site for all our listings. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!Nancy

hello i have buff orps,wcb polish white silkie over ,white, black and modeled hens i want white marans,silver laced and tolbunt polish and teeny tiny bantams ill have others later missing some roos. bcm and cochoo roos are waiting to grow up. janie

Only my sizzles are laying now. I'm interested in silkies. The colors I want are buff and white. No mixed colors please. Here is a pic of my latest hatch of silkies and sizzles. That was before the silkies stopped laying. Also I won't be able to ship till after next week.
5112011076.jpg

By emvickrey at 2011-06-10

Back
Top Bottom