Eggbid registration

scooldog

Songster
11 Years
Dec 15, 2008
MICHIGAN
I have tried and tried to register with eggbid in the last couple of months or so and I never get a password sent to me or anyone to answer my queries as to why? I am to the point where I am going to ask if there is anyone out here who would be willing to trust me and allow me to use their user id.
fl.gif
I want to bid on thier auctions and so on but can't due to no ID. I get to sit and watch all the very cool stuff get snapped up by other lucky users
hit.gif
I know this is a touchy deal but i have ALWAYS paid for things I bid on. My ebay status is 100% positive and I only buy not sell on it. Will anyone help me with this dilemma?
hugs.gif
shannon

Quote:
I thought I was the only one with this problem!!!!!!!!!
somad.gif
What the heck is going on!? We're missing out on all sorts of good stuff!
barnie.gif
I hope someone else with this same problem who was able to work it out will pipe up and tell us what to do!?
idunno.gif

Meeeeeee Tooooooooooooooooo
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
I wish everyone on that site would hop over to Ovabid where it is easy to register etc and the site is managed! I can't figure out why nothing is done about the yahoo's that started the site and now seem to have run off????
idunno.gif

In case ya'll don't know you have to have a paid for email address to register. I never use my Hughes email addy but had to use it for registering on Eggbid. So if you don't have something other than Yahoo or Hotmail you will not be able to register.

Quote:
I have a paid for local, dial-up email address and they never sent me a password to complete my registration!
rant.gif
No matter how many times I email telling them I have a problem no will answer back!
hu.gif

Quote:
I have a paid for local, dial-up email address and they never sent me a password to complete my registration!
rant.gif
No matter how many times I email telling them I have a problem no will answer back!
hu.gif

I emailed you some info that might work for you.

I've tried to register too but it never works. I have a paid email address as well but I never get the email with the password. I've emailed them too but never got a response. Need some help with this. thanks

Well, I just tried too with an AOL paid for address, and I'm waiting for my password, it's only been about 10 minutes, but I'll let you know if I receive it.

Back
Top Bottom