End Of The World 5/21/11!!!!!!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lol

Well according to the news it's supposed to happen at 6:36 tomorow night. My take? Well first of all it's already the 21st in China & they're still there. Second I'm just to busy for the world to end, lol. and Lastly If the world ends tomorow then my mom will be furious because sunday is her birthday.
smile.png

well dont know if the world is going to end tomorrow but I still think Britney Spears is super hot when singing Till The World End lol

Really? I finally got a broody, am hopefully getting eggs for her tomorrow. Can I have a 21 day extension please? I want to join all the hatchers....

Tonight at work, a bus pulled in to the parking lot that was covered with "5/21/11 is judgment day" from top to bottom. The driver came in, loaded up his shopping cart, and handed out pamphlets to people. Needless to say, he was kicked out of the store for soliciting.

I'm just curious if there is anyone crazy enough that is so caught up in this guys prophecies that they will be upset enough when they aren't raptured that they will kill their families and themselves so that they won't have to endure "hell on earth"? It just seems like something that could possibly happen, especially with some of the reports I've read where people have actually spent their entire life savings because they won't need it anymore.

I'm not a religious person, but I remember this quote and it seems to fit the guy that made this prophecy:

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Back
Top Bottom