ENDED Coop Page Contest 2011 - Win BYC Store Gift Certificate

Here is our Coop!! We are so proud of it! Enjoy!!
lol.png
big_smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=94439-cluckridge-farm-chicken-coop

Quote:
You should be proud...it is fabulous!!! Personally, I love the color.
big_smile.png

I agree!!

How did you fasten the wood to the cinder blocks? (Did I miss where you explained that?)

Quote:
You should be proud...it is fabulous!!! Personally, I love the color.
big_smile.png

I agree!!

How did you fasten the wood to the cinder blocks? (Did I miss where you explained that?)

not my coop, but i didn't see where any cinderblocks were used except for the initial levelling and the steps before the walk was put up... looks like they used posts set in concrete.

hubby doesn't want me making a permanent foundation in case we need to move it, so we will be using pier blocks and 4x4 or 6x6 skids probably.

Quote:
I agree!!

not my coop, but i didn't see where any cinderblocks were used except for the initial levelling and the steps before the walk was put up... looks like they used posts set in concrete.

hubby doesn't want me making a permanent foundation in case we need to move it, so we will be using pier blocks and 4x4 or 6x6 skids probably.

I completely forgot to add that part. We actually didn't fasten the structure to the blocks...my husband wanted to be able to take it apart if we were to ever move as well. It just sits on the cinder blocks. It's so heavy...it won't go anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom