espom salt

Probably not ideal but you might be able to use it depending on what all was added. Do you have a picture of the ingredient label?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 2
I think it'd probably be easier to just go get a new bag then figure out if all/any of those ingredients were harmful. The one that gives me pause is the "fragrance" listed; can't really make out what it says in parenthesis afterwards. I couldn't confidently say how all those oils would affect a flush either.

Probably not ideal but you might be able to use it depending on what all was added. Do you have a picture of the ingredient label?

I think it'd probably be easier to just go get a new bag then figure out if all/any of those ingredients were harmful. The one that gives me pause is the "fragrance" listed; can't really make out what it says in parenthesis afterwards. I couldn't confidently say how all those oils would affect a flush either.
okay so do you think she will be okay for the night, do you have a phone nunber that i can send you some pictures of her and videos of how she is acting because im nervous to leave her alone by herseld

i will get a new bag tomorrow do you think she will be okay for the time being

Is she still acting the same as described in your other post? Has she eaten any more at all? Hard to say for sure without knowing exactly what's wrong. If she hasn't or doesn't worsen soon then I would just make sure to give her plenty of food and water and keep an eye on her throughout the night.

Any more pictures of videos you could upload here would helpful; there's people far more knowledgeable than I who might see it and help out.

i will get a new bag tomorrow do you think she will be okay for the time being
Is she still acting the same as described in your other post? Has she eaten any more at all? Hard to say for sure without knowing exactly what's wrong. If she hasn't or doesn't worsen soon then I would just make sure to give her plenty of food and water and keep an eye on her throughout the night.

Any more pictures of videos you could upload here would helpful; there's people far more knowledgeable than I who might see it and help out.
she doesnt seem to haven’t gotten any worse. she has pooped since i first found her and she has dranks tons of water. she hasnt thrown up recently like she was previously. but she hasnt ate anything just drinking, when i had her swimming in cold water to make sure she wasnt to hot i put worms and apple cider vinegar in it but thats all, now she is back in the pin with the other ducks but hasnt moved much

she doesnt seem to haven’t gotten any worse. she has pooped since i first found her and she has dranks tons of water. she hasnt thrown up recently like she was previously. but she hasnt ate anything just drinking, when i had her swimming in cold water to make sure she wasnt to hot i put worms and apple cider vinegar in it but thats all, now she is back in the pin with the other ducks but hasnt moved much
Has she been making much noise at all? If she's not moving much and/or still low energy when it comes times for bed you might try bringing her inside, or in a dog crate inside the coop, so she doesn't get bothered or pushed around tonight.

Back
Top Bottom