Excel spreadsheet for tracking expenses and income from chickens

What he really means is click the link on his profile. This will open a folder that contains the files. Download the version you would like.

"The wife"

You rock Wife! Thank you so much!! I clicked on the google link and it says I need permission before I can access it.

WONDERFUL Spreadsheet, thank you so much WIFE for sharing your hard work with us! I'm putting this spreadsheet to work already, it'll be great to track all eggs hatched/sold, chicks etc. etc.
Thank you so very much!!!

Glad everyone has found this. We have been doing this for six years now. Please spread the word that this is available for use for Backyard chicken users and any other chicken herders you know. As always if you spot something that could be improved or is giving you an error just let me know.
thanks, Steve\
Doing my part for the chicken community!!

WE ARE RUNNING A POULTRY FARM SO WE USED TO GET DOZEN OF EGGS SO TO MANAGE THIS EGG SALES AND PRODUCTION I NEED A SIMPLE SYSTEM ON EXCEL SO PLEASE HELP ME TO DO THIS

I have been in search of something like this!!! Bravo I will be using and appreciating your hard work everyday.
Now I need a spreadsheet to track breeding pens, not crazy detailed but just to follow lineage. Any ideas if where to find one?

Back
Top Bottom