Excel spreadsheet for tracking expenses and income from chickens

Quote:
Ditto
tongue.png

I believe they did that with the first one. Dig through the old posts I think it is there. The only problem with that is there cannot be any mistakes in the program!! The first one had some little issue and I had to send out an update. This new one I just sent out is bound to have something that needs to be corrected. So consider every current user a Beta Tester.
Once I get all the kinks ironed out then yes, I am sure it could be posted somewhere. Until that time I mail it out. Sometimes it takes me longer than others.

I just realized that I had not been reading my BYC mail!!! I had some emails that were over one month old. I am sorry.......
I sent it all out today...
Thanks, STeve

oops, I just accidentally lost/erased/disappeared magically an email from someone from some "cactus farm" or educational farm. I am sorry. My wife would just say it is my normal computer curse at work. If you know who you are just send another. I will keep trying, just let me know if you are left out in the cold. just keep knocking, I will answer the door eventually.
Steve

How is it working? Let me know. So far I haven't had any issues. One complaint, but no one else has duplicated the error. Gotta have multiplicity for it to be valid. Please tell me so I can have my lovely wife fix it!! Cause I can't even figure out how to post pictures let alone edit an Excel spreadsheet.
Later, STeve

I'm having an issue with the new version not calculating the
hatch rate and price per chick.
It's not a big deal with me, since I haven't hatched anything since
December, but wanted to let you know.

Hey Steve
frow.gif

I am having the same problem also with the hatch rate Also with the price of feed It will show up but when I click accept it shows xxxx Also shows the same thing after I close and open it back up The total shows fine but the running expense shows xxxx Other than that everything else I have used works fine Tell your wife thanx one more time

Mike
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom