Expectant parent club! Where the pregnant people hang out.

Kelsey- SOOOO glad to hear Luke is feeling and doing better! I was worried about him and you. He is a VERY handsome boy, some newborns dont 'cute up' for a few days (my 3rd baby was NOT a cutie the first 3 days, but he was 3 weeks early and had a funny shaped head, LOL!), but he is just beautiful! (I can call a boy beautiful, right? cuz he is!) PLease take it a little bit easy, c-sections are hard on your body and you do need to take care of you too!
Dont worry too much about your milk- it will come in, sometimes it takes a few days, it has differed by a day or 2 for each of my kids, just be ready with a big bra and nursing pads, cuz the flood IS coming!

Congrats on your little guy and I hope you can post more pics soon!

Pitterpatter- Welcome to the thread! How funny, we had the same experience with baby kicking! My hubby was gone for 6 days and the night he came home was the first time he (or anyone) had been able to feel the baby kick on the outside! Isnt it exciting?!?!

Kelsey is FINALLY with her baby!!!!
wee.gif

Kelsey, congrats on baby luke, he looks sooo sweet! I'm so sorry you couldn't be with him right away like you wanted to be, but happy to hear he is doing well and that you are with him now. I hope the hospital is giving him all of the liquid gold you're making right now! I second the 3 day thing... Between 3 and 5 days is when most momma's milk comes in. Your neighbor should have used hypnosis! I wasn't cussing.... Just sounded like I was in a weighlifting contest :) and smiling and laughing between the waves. Pretty amazing...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom