Favorite treats?

Hello, I don't feel real qualified to answer your question as I'm still having visits with my kids before bringing them home. But the dear lady who I'm getting them from gave me this list of treats that's ok for us to feed them. Feed only small portion during snack time. .... these are treats not main foods. AND MAKE SURE ALL PIECES ARE VERY SMALL To Avoid choking. Animal crackers broken in small pieces, raisins, cornchips, bread, watermelon pears, peaches, bananas, grapes, carrots, lettuce, celery, pumpkin, squash, spinach. Hope this is helpful. If yours are like mine it might just take time. Mine aren't really ok with me yet (haven't been over tons yet) but she said They take time to get used to you. Not much experience yet:) still learning myself and Didn't bring my babies home yet:) we are waiting until they are weaned.

Hello, I don't feel real qualified to answer your question as I'm still having visits with my kids before bringing them home. But the dear lady who I'm getting them from gave me this list of treats that's ok for us to feed them. Feed only small portion during snack time. .... these are treats not main foods. AND MAKE SURE ALL PIECES ARE VERY SMALL To Avoid choking. Animal crackers broken in small pieces, raisins, cornchips, bread, watermelon pears, peaches, bananas, grapes, carrots, lettuce, celery, pumpkin, squash, spinach. Hope this is helpful. If yours are like mine it might just take time. Mine aren't really ok with me yet (haven't been over tons yet) but she said They take time to get used to you. Not much experience yet:) still learning myself and Didn't bring my babies home yet:) we are waiting until they are weaned.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the list down for me! It helps!

Back
Top Bottom