FDA claims we have no rights

Sweet peas. I'm speechless.

Also, 'no God given right' my butt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if it doesn't pass they will enforce it by tax. They will tax whatever they feel we "shouldn't" be allowed to have and the put it in their deep deep pockets.

Quote:
I'm not worried about the bill per say.
Its the fact that they blatantly make claims, like what I quoted!
I am not shocked by it at all. Just infuriated!

well, they were probably trying to be all technical to get their bill passed, or something. or maybe it was out of context?
who can say but i am glad there are food safety bills..i have read a lot of old cookbooks and housekeeping books and the things people used to get away with regarding the selling and preparing of food being sold is scary! "not referring to "the jungle" as it was NOT about food safety, as a lot of people think."

well, they were probably trying to be all technical to get their bill passed, or something. or maybe it was out of context?
who can say but i am glad there are food safety bills..i have read a lot of old cookbooks and housekeeping books and the things people used to get away with regarding the selling and preparing of food being sold is scary! "not referring to "the jungle" as it was NOT about food safety, as a lot of people think."

who would have thought our goverment wanted more control? Things are changeing,and not for the better. With the way the countrys going it will not be long before they want to start more controls over all food. Look at whats happenning on every continet,food shortages,loss of libertys,ec.

Virginia's motto is on our state flag I whole heartily agree with our motto it is none of fdas business what I eat when I eat it or where they can take note of the mistletoe on my shirttail
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom