FDA claims we have no rights

Quote:
No, they really don't on the level being discussed here, because they don't apply to the individual. An individual can eat whatever they like. A restaurant or school must meet certain standards in what they prepare and serve. I can walk over to my neighbor's and offer a dollar for a zucchini and not be breaking any law, least of all this one. But if I were to take that zucchini and serve it in a restaurant without ensuring that zucchini meets regulations, then I would be breaking the law, for I would be putting the health of others at risk rather than just my own.

No wonder a zuchinni costs so much. lol

I live in Australia, we also have laws about not selling raw milk, but I just heard about people selling, Cleopatras Bath Milk. This is a cosmetic product, not subject to food laws, and is, raw milk
cool.png

Quote:
You may want to consider a miniature dairy cow, like a mini jersey! But beware, when you have a milk cow, she has to be milked on a schedule and it's easier if you have a miling machine and they are expensive!

She would still need a minimum of 3 acres of grass to rotate the cow on.

Thank you Paula for the info. I would love a mini Jersey; perhaps if we are able to get a few extra acres down the road. Have farmland on 3 sides. Although being chained to a cow doesn't trip my trigger either, ha!

Cleopatras Bath Milk. This is a cosmetic product, not subject to food laws, and is, raw milk.
Hey, maybe we should do this.

Back
Top Bottom