• Total voters

DuckRaiser

Songster
6 Years
Jun 8, 2013
Elmira Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
It seems as if no one likes feathered feet on bantams! I think it's useful, really. It keeps their feet warm and so you don't have to worry! Isn't that pretty good?
idunno.gif
I like feathered feet bantams, what about you?
smile.png

Last edited:
It seems as if no one likes feathered feet on bantams! I think it's useful, really. It keep their feet warm and so you don't have to worry! Isn't that pretty good?
idunno.gif
I like feathered feet bantams, what about you?
smile.png
Who says we don't? I love my feather footed fluffies! LF with fluffy feet, now that's great. I've got Brahmas, Marans, Cochins, d'Uccles, Silkies, Bredas, and a couple more I can't remember now.
lol.png
Fluffy feet are awesome.

Who says we don't? I love my feather footed fluffies! LF with fluffy feet, now that's great. I've got Brahmas, Marans, Cochins, d'Uccles, Silkies, Bredas, and a couple more I can't remember now.
lol.png
Fluffy feet are awesome.

Me too! I just think they are adorable! Yep, they are very awesome, plus no worries in the winter!
thumbsup.gif

It seems as if no one likes feathered feet on bantams! I think it's useful, really. It keep their feet warm and so you don't have to worrry! Isn't that pretty good?:idunno  I like feathered feet bantams, what about you?:)

I agree! I love feather footed chickens! Mud might not be best, but there are problems with White chickens getting dirty as well! :)

Back
Top Bottom