~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Dove studied them for a moment. They obviously weren't from Claw flock. She gestured for them to follow her, leading them too Thornspurs. Silverfluff followed her. She trusted Dove'd judgement.

Dove studied them for a moment. They obviously weren't from Claw flock. She gestured for them to follow her, leading them too Thornspurs. Silverfluff followed her. She trusted Dove'd judgement.
Huckleberry followed her, though it didn't seem like it, she was alert and ready for some kind of trap. She kept her head high as they entered the camp, even as chickens started whispering to each other and shooting them suspicious glances.

Dove went to Thornspurs and respectfully bowed her head. "Thornspurs, these chickens claim to be from Tree flock."
"Tree Flock?" Thorn Spurs asked, confusion written on her face. "I know nothing of this, but I suppose I'll hear them out." She turned to face the two hens. "I am Thorn Spurs, Flock Leader of Wing Flock. Tell me, who are you?"

"My name is Huckleberry of Tree Flock. That is Rosemary, my half-sister." Huckleberry declared, not appearing shaken at the least.

"What brings you to Wing Flock?" Thorn Spurs asked, wondering why this hen was squinting at her.

"My flock faces desperate times." Huckleberry paused, not wanting to reveal how weak her flock really was. "I was sent here to talk to you, to see if you'll let us join with your flock once again."

Dove gasped. Could these be the chickens in the wives tales her great grandmother had told her, who had struck out in search of a peaceful place, weakening both flocks to the point they had to make peace?

"Tree Flock?" Thorn Spurs asked, confusion written on her face. "I know nothing of this, but I suppose I'll hear them out." She turned to face the two hens. "I am Thorn Spurs, Flock Leader of Wing Flock. Tell me, who are you?"

"My name is Huckleberry of Tree Flock. That is Rosemary, my half-sister." Huckleberry declared, not appearing shaken at the least.

"What brings you to Wing Flock?" Thorn Spurs asked, wondering why this hen was squinting at her.

"My flock faces desperate times." Huckleberry paused, not wanting to reveal how weak her flock really was. "I was sent here to talk to you, to see if you'll let us join with your flock once again."
Rosemary stared Thorn spurs in the face, not a feather on her stirred, she was fully silent, but her eyes shown with confidence, braveness, and defiance

Dove gasped. Could these be the chickens in the wives tales her great grandmother had told her, who had struck out in search of a peaceful place, weakening both flocks to the point they had to make peace?
Rosemary stared Thorn spurs in the face, not a feather on her stirred, she was fully silent, but her eyes shown with confidence, braveness, and defiance

"Once again?" Thorn Spurs asked, narrowing her eyes.

Huckleberry sighed, for she had feared that this would happen. She glanced at Rosemary, then started, "Many years ago, Wing Flock was led by a horrible leader." She said, eyeing Thorn Spurs, "Some chickens in Wing Flock decided that they couldn't take it anymore, so they left to start a new flock." She paused for a moment, then went on, "Those chickens encountered many difficulties, but they managed to live, and thrive." She stopped, her voice lowering, "Until one day Wing Flock discovered that Tree Flock was still alive and at their border. Together with Claw Flock, they launched an attack on Tree Flock and drove them far into the jungle. Unknown dangers lurked there: rats, Giant-Furs, Wild Fowl, and others." She paused again, trying to decipher Thorn Spurs's reaction. "Tree Flock gradually grew smaller, and has been slowly moving closer to the border. It was my idea to ask if we could come back to our original flock." She stopped, took a breath, and her squinty eyes met Thorn Spurs's stern gaze. "Well, what do you say?"

Last edited:
Name: Raven
Flock: Wing
Trainer/Trainee(s): no
Personality: sweet, kind, keeps herself busy, sometimes she even babysits chicks
Breed/Description: black d'Anver hen that is adorably chubby and stuff. She looks younger than her actual age.
Parents: dead
Siblings: Dragon
Mate/Crush: open
Chicks: open
History: has a history of thinking everything is her responsibility.
Other: no
Username:mad:AMERAUCANAS4REAL

Name: Raven
Flock: Wing
Trainer/Trainee(s): no
Personality: sweet, kind, keeps herself busy, sometimes she even babysits chicks
Breed/Description: black d'Anver hen that is adorably chubby and stuff. She looks younger than her actual age.
Parents: dead
Siblings: Dragon
Mate/Crush: open
Chicks: open
History: has a history of thinking everything is her responsibility.
Other: no
Username:mad:AMERAUCANAS4REAL
Accepted

Back
Top Bottom