~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
(is the next day gonna come soon? So Storm can go to the healer den)
Name: Kestrel
Flock: claw
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open, needed
Personality: snappy, clever.
Breed/Description: Mixed. Has some Sebright in him, he is black with a pea comb, white tipped wing and tail.
Parents: n/a
Siblings: n/a
Mate/Crush: none
Chicks: none
History: Nothing huge.
Other:
Username:Flufferes
Yes, and accepted
"Tiny It`s not really this but this and other things he has done...... Tiny terrible things have happened before and since you and Fast hatched it was not always like this this flock once didn`t fight with Wing flock we were at peace but since then things- horrid things have happened things i wish I had not saw. I Can`t loose you two like I did the others." River said softly she felt as if her heart had broke "They never will know what he did but they won`t end up like the others I`ve lost."
Tiny looked frustrated. "I know you're fond of us, River, but you don't have to be so overprotective." Her eyes softened, "River, you are the closest thing to a mother I have. But you have to understand that Goldenfeather is only doing what will make his flock stronger." She puffed out her chest, "Me and Fast can handle it."
Fast looked at his sister, impressed at her speech. He realized she was right, he often thought of River in place of a mother.
Dinky opened his beak, but held back his retort, trying to act like a mature Warrior.
"Who's your Trainer," he asked instead.
"Well, I actually have two trainers," Stripe explained, "I have a forager trainer and a warrior trainer." he continued. "Stone is my forager trainer, and Shadowfoot is my...." Suddenly Stripe's eyes narrowed and he looked at Dinky suspiciously. "Why do you ask?" he said slowly.

[QUOTE="RoostersAreAwesome, post: 19092251, member: Yes, and accepted

Tiny looked frustrated. "I know you're fond of us, River, but you don't have to be so overprotective." Her eyes softened, "River, you are the closest thing to a mother I have. But you have to understand that Goldenfeather is only doing what will make his flock stronger." She puffed out her chest, "Me and Fast can handle it."
Fast looked at his sister, impressed at her speech. He realized she was right, he often thought of River in place of a mother.

"Well, I actually have two trainers," Stripe explained, "I have a forager trainer and a warrior trainer." he continued. "Stone is my forager trainer, and Shadowfoot is my...." Suddenly Stripe's eyes narrowed and he looked at Dinky suspiciously. "Why do you ask?" he said slowly.[/QUOTE]
"Just wondering who you got that move from", Dinky explained himself asertively.

Silverfluff practiced it again, to make sure she had it down pat, then turned back to ask Stripe to show her another move, but froze when she saw the stare down happening between the roosters. What made them so at odds with each other?

"Just wondering who you got that move from", Dinky explained himself asertively.
Stripe stared hard at Dinky for a moment, then suddenly glanced away. "It's getting dark," he cheeped, "We should be roosting. Silverfluff?" Stripe gestured at Silverfluff to follow him.

Back
Top Bottom