~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Name: Gris (gray in Spanish)
Flock: Wing
Trainer/Trainee(s):None
Personality: Brave. Ruthless in battle but sweet with the "ladies" (XD)
Breed/Description: Bantam Lavender Orpington
1498332978936.jpg

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Mate/Crush: None (yet)
Chicks: None (yet
History: N/A
Other: None
Username: @LilJoe

Last edited:
Winter's eyes fluttered open. She stifled a yawn, then went to the egg laying area. As she returned, she remembered what she promised to do today. She started looking for Thornspurs.
Silverfluff came out of her sleep with a jerk and fell out of her roost. "Waugh! Huh?!" She groggily picked herself off of the leaves and rearranged her feathers. She looked back at Stripe, who was just waking up. "Sorry, I normally sleep on a differently shaped branch."
Dove woke with a sigh and checked for Silverfluff at her side before she realized she was with Stripe. She looked over to check on her and chortled as she saw her disgruntled ward trying to rearrange her feathers. She went to check on all the injured, starting with Rose.

Name:Caesar
Flock: Wing
Trainer/Trainee(s):None
Personality: Brave. Ruthless in battle but sweet with the "ladies" (XD)
Breed/Description: Bantam Lavender Orpington
View attachment 1166405
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Mate/Crush: None (yet)
Chicks: None (yet
History: N/A
Other: None
Username: @LilJoe
He would be accepted, but Caesar is too much of a human name. If you change it, he'll be accepted :D
Winter's eyes fluttered open. She stifled a yawn, then went to the egg laying area. As she returned, she remembered what she promised to do today. She started looking for Thornspurs.
Silverfluff came out of her sleep with a jerk and fell out of her roost. "Waugh! Huh?!" She groggily picked herself off of the leaves and rearranged her feathers. She looked back at Stripe, who was just waking up. "Sorry, I normally sleep on a differently shaped branch."
Dove woke with a sigh and checked for Silverfluff at her side before she realized she was with Stripe. She looked over to check on her and chortled as she saw her disgruntled ward trying to rearrange her feathers. She went to check on all the injured, starting with Rose.
Stripe looked down at her, snickering. "Really? A differently shaped branch?" he teased as he watched her tidy her feathers.
~
Thorn Spurs, who had been roosting next to Shadow and Peck, flew down and landed on the ground. She fluffed up her feathers in a dignified manner and started to preen them.
~
Peck's head shot up as she heard loud flapping. She then realized that Thorn Spurs was gone. She stood up and got ready to fly to the ground. It was actually quite hard for her to do this because of her blindness, she had landed in the wrong place several times before. Once she had even landed on Cloud. I just hope I don't land on Thorn Spurs. Peck thought grumpily.

He would be accepted, but Caesar of a human name. If you change it, he'll be accepted :D

Stripe looked down at her, snickering. "Really? A differently shaped branch?" he teased as he watched her tidy her feathers.
~
Thorn Spurs, who had been roosting next to Shadow and Peck, flew down and landed on the ground. She fluffed up her feathers in a dignified manner and started to preen them.
~
Peck's head shot up as she heard loud flapping. She then realized that Thorn Spurs was gone. She stood up and got ready to fly to the ground. It was actually quite hard for her to do this because of her blindness, she had landed in the wrong place several times before. Once she had even landed on Cloud. I just hope I don't land on Thorn Spurs. Peck thought grumpily.
(Changed It)

Dinky flapped his wings, stretching them. He kicked one leg out behind himself, stretching every muscle.

Silverfluff intently preened a very interesting feather.
Winters eyes lit upon Thornspurs. She conducted a cursory preen, then walked up to her.
Dove spotted Rose and walked to her. "How are you feeling?"

Back
Top Bottom