~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
(Hopefully I'm not annoying anyone, but it's a hard to read 49 pages of the RP :oops:, so, what's the latest? :D)
Claw Flock launched a raid on Wing Flock, and Wing flock lost. Wing flock is at camp (it's early in the morning), but I'm not sure where Claw flock is. Last time I checked they were going back to camp, so they're probably there by now. @RiverStorm Goldenfeather should probably announce that they won. Oh, and Blizzard (Wing flock) wants to raid Claw's camp, but Thorn Spurs doesn't. So he's building a secret army to do it himself.

(Thank you @RoostersAreAwesome!)

"I'm TIRED of losing to Claw Flock! When will we begin to win? There must be something we can do other than being wounded." Phoenix stormed. "Our best warriors are being debilitated, and Claw Flock just attacks before they can recover! "
"Well, I trust Thorn Spurs. She knows what she's doing! How can you doubt her when she's led us for so long?" Amber's words exploded out of her before she realized what she was doing. She shrank to half her size as everyone's eyes, including Phoenix's, turned to her. She usually just stayed in the background, and this was definitely not the background. What on EARTH was I thinking?!
"I meant Thorn Spurs no disrespect, Amber. I just think that staying on the defensive isn't getting us anywhere."
"I- I didn't mean to challenge your loyalty, Phoenix, I just- don't think that doubting Thorn Spurs..." Phoenix walked over to where Amber stood, stammering in a chirp that could barely be heard. She must be embarrassed! She always has been so shy. He replied in a gentler tone, "Apology accepted. I understand. I'm just annoyed that we aren't progressing in this war."
"I- I am too. I think everyone is." Amber felt so awkward. This has to be THE most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. I think I'd rather be battling a Giant-Fur than be standing here right now!
(How's this? Hopefully I haven't messed anything up! This is my second RP, so I'm still learning.:oops::))

(Thank you @RoostersAreAwesome!)

"I'm TIRED of losing to Claw Flock! When will we begin to win? There must be something we can do other than being wounded." Phoenix stormed. "Our best warriors are being debilitated, and Claw Flock just attacks before they can recover! "
"Well, I trust Thorn Spurs. She knows what she's doing! How can you doubt her when she's led us for so long?" Amber's words exploded out of her before she realized what she was doing. She shrank to half her size as everyone's eyes, including Phoenix's, turned to her. She usually just stayed in the background, and this was definitely not the background. What on EARTH was I thinking?!
"I meant Thorn Spurs no disrespect, Amber. I just think that staying on the defensive isn't getting us anywhere."
"I- I didn't mean to challenge your loyalty, Phoenix, I just- don't think that doubting Thorn Spurs..." Phoenix walked over to where Amber stood, stammering in a chirp that could barely be heard. She must be embarrassed! She always has been so shy. He replied in a gentler tone, "Apology accepted. I understand. I'm just annoyed that we aren't progressing in this war."
"I- I am too. I think everyone is." Amber felt so awkward. This has to be THE most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. I think I'd rather be battling a Giant-Fur than be standing here right now!
(How's this? Hopefully I haven't messed anything up! This is my second RP, so I'm still learning.:oops::))
Peck heard the commotion and walked over to the group(?). "No offense to my mom, but I think you may have a point." She said to Phoenix, fixing her sightless eyes on him. "She needs to strike back at those rotten-feather Claw flockers before they raid our camp." The trainee blinked, wondering if Thorn Spurs was nearby. She had hoped that since these chickens we're talking so openly about this, her mother wouldn't be around.

Last edited:
Peck heard the commotion and walked over to the group. "No offense to my mom, but I think you may have a point." She said to Phoenix, fixing her sightless eyes on him. "She needs to strike back at those rotten-feather Claw flockers before they raid our camp, or something. The trainee blinked, wondering if Thorn Spurs was nearby. She had hoped that since these chickens we're talking so openly about this, her mother wouldn't be around.
(I'm not entirely sure who the "group" is either.:oops:)
"I agree." Phoenix answered, looking away from Amber, who relaxed instantly. "The enemy will definitely conquer us if we don't do something. What exactly that is I'm not sure, but I'm sure that someone could think of a good plan."

(I'm not entirely sure who the "group" is either.:oops:)
"I agree." Phoenix answered, looking away from Amber, who relaxed instantly. "The enemy will definitely conquer us if we don't do something. What exactly that is I'm not sure, but I'm sure that someone could think of a good plan."
"Your name's Phoenix, right?" Peck asked the young rooster. She had a vague memory of his voice, but since she couldn't see him she couldn't be sure.
I am just commenting saying that I was laughing the whole time! This is Fantastic!
??????

"Yes, I am." He replied.
"What if we-" Amber paused as she started to rethink her decision to interrupt, but she plowed on. "What if we wait for a Claw Flock patrol to enter our stolen territory, then surround them with an even match of warriors, who would attack from all sides. More warriors would then relieve them, to continue the attack. We would come in waves, beating back the enemy before more Claw Flock warriors could arrive. By the time they did, the first group of our warriors would already have had their wounds doctored and could rejoin the fight, along with a third group of fresh fighters. We would know the land that we were fighting on better than the Claw Flock warriors, giving us an advantage. Would- would that work?" I hope I haven't made a complete fool of myself in front of Peck and Phoenix!

"Yes, I am." He replied.
"What if we-" Amber paused as she started to rethink her decision to interrupt, but she plowed on. "What if we wait for a Claw Flock patrol to enter our stolen territory, then surround them with an even match of warriors, who would attack from all sides. More warriors would then relieve them, to continue the attack. We would come in waves, beating back the enemy before more Claw Flock warriors could arrive. By the time they did, the first group of our warriors would already have had their wounds doctored and could rejoin the fight, along with a third group of fresh fighters. We would know the land that we were fighting on better than the Claw Flock warriors, giving us an advantage. Would- would that work?" I hope I haven't made a complete fool of myself in front of Peck and Phoenix!
Peck nodded slowly, her gray eyes turned toward Amber. “That might work, except that we don’t know where those Claw flockers will strike next.” She stared at the ground. “Maybe... if we had a spy...” suddenly, Peck’s beak snapped shut. She had just heard a familiar cough.
Thorn Spurs stood there, her eyes going from Amber, to Phoenix, then to Peck. She coughed to reveal her presence, noticing her daughter’s beak snap shut. “What’s going on here?”

Name: Rip
Flock: wing flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): OPEN
Personality: brave, kind, valorous, snappy, can be quite stupid
Breed/Description: bantam easter egger, has pure brown feathers with red stripes
Parents: dead killed in a battle with claw flock
Siblings: sky (Sister alive)
Mate/Crush: none
Chicks: none
History: pretty normal
Other: none
Username: @RiverStorm

Last edited:
Claw Flock launched a raid on Wing Flock, and Wing flock lost. Wing flock is at camp (it's early in the morning), but I'm not sure where Claw flock is. Last time I checked they were going back to camp, so they're probably there by now. @RiverStorm Goldenfeather should probably announce that they won. Oh, and Blizzard (Wing flock) wants to raid Claw's camp, but Thorn Spurs doesn't. So he's building a secret army to do it himself.
Goldenfeather looked over his flock and let out a loud crow waiting for his flocks attention

Back
Top Bottom