~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Silverfluff nodded, tears forming in her eyes. She blinked them away, surprised at their appearance. "Sorry, I guess I was just a little surprised. You are really skilled, Peck! I haven't ever seen you fall or anything."
(Is he really guilty now?)

(Don't worry, she isn't *that* mad at him ;))
Stripe felt terrible when he saw how much he had hurt Silverfluff. "I'm sorry for moving." he whispered, "I didn't know you would trip."
~
Peck shrugged. "Are you ok, Silverfluff?" she said, then heard what Stripe said. "You moved, Stripe?! What's wrong with you? You hurt Silverfluff!" she was puffed up and angry, her hackles raised. "You shouldn't be so babyish." Peck growled.

Silverfluff shrugged. "It's ok. I'm more surprised than hurt." She gasped when her shrugging cracked her back. "Oh-that feels better." She stared at the ground as Peck berated Stripe. She didn't want to cause conflict.

"Aw. Well, it's one of the perks of being blind." she smirked and removed her beak from Silverfluff's face. "I don't know if I can teach you how to do that, but I guess I'll try." she said, already heading toward a training site. "C'mon, slow-feathers!"

Blizzard inspected Rip for a second. "Very well. I trust you will keep this... organization a secret?" he clucked.
~
Tiny didn't notice River's glance, but Fast did. Why won't my sister listen to me or River? Goldenfeather isn't good, but she doesn't realize that...
"Of course," Rip said
~
River shifted her stance glaring at Goldenfeather who dismissed the flock with a nodded

[QUTOE RoostersAreAwesome, post: 19152827, member: 479229"]@LilJoe it looks like you're going to have to choose :p[/QUOTE]
I guess i use Dink more so
.. Dinky

Name: Fog
Flock: Claw Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): nope(subject to change)
Personality: Fog is a young hen, who can be quite stubborn and aggressive at times, and usually is, but sometimes she does show a bit of affection, to chicks, that is. She can go crazy onto younger hens if they get in her way.
Breed/Description: Speckled Sussex Ban Tam
Parents: unknown, possibly deceased
Siblings: unknown or none
Mate/Crush: Open
Chicks: n/a
History: Fog was the only surviving chick, so she was watched over by her mother. Being an ornery chick, she always wanted it her way or the high way, chirping and bothering her mother. But once she was shunned, she felt uncomfortable with living in the same flock as her mother. Believing that her mother didn't love her anymore, Fog separated from her flock and wandered as a lone pullet until she either was found, or found herself smack dab in Claw Flock Territory. She was watched and shunned for being a newcomer, but she found herself squeezed into the rank of a broody. She was satisfied, since she had always longed for the comfort once she left her old flock.
Other: She is rather loud.
Username: CHlCK3N

Name: Fog
Flock: Claw Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): nope(subject to change)
Personality: Fog is a young hen, who can be quite stubborn and aggressive at times, and usually is, but sometimes she does show a bit of affection, to chicks, that is. She can go crazy onto younger hens if they get in her way.
Breed/Description: Speckled Sussex Ban Tam
Parents: unknown, possibly deceased
Siblings: unknown or none
Mate/Crush: Open
Chicks: n/a
History: Fog was the only surviving chick, so she was watched over by her mother. Being an ornery chick, she always wanted it her way or the high way, chirping and bothering her mother. But once she was shunned, she felt uncomfortable with living in the same flock as her mother. Believing that her mother didn't love her anymore, Fog separated from her flock and wandered as a lone pullet until she either was found, or found herself smack dab in Claw Flock Territory. She was watched and shunned for being a newcomer, but she found herself squeezed into the rank of a broody. She was satisfied, since she had always longed for the comfort once she left her old flock.
Other: She is rather loud.
Username: CHlCK3N
Nice character! :D

There's only one thing that needs to be changed- being a Broody isn't a rank all in itself, unless you're the Top Broody. So, she has to be a Warrior/Broody, Healer/Broody, etc.

Back
Top Bottom