~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
"I hate to disturb you, but I have to inform you that Fast, has been attempting to plot against Goldenfeather. I hope you get him in line before I report this to the Flock Leader himself."
River`s hackles raised and she puffed up her feathers "What?" she snapped coldly and her eyes caught the shadows of Fast and Valor "What. happened. all. of. it. fog!"

River`s hackles raised and she puffed up her feathers "What?" she snapped coldly and her eyes caught the shadows of Fast and Valor "What. happened. all. of. it. fog!"
" Valor told me to follow him, and I did so. He talked about overthrowing Goldenfeather. Fast joined in and said that you and him didn't like him either. I refused to help them and left. Now, I'm here." She said, glancing at the two males.

(Sorry! Crazy weekend! So much has happened. Can the Wing flock secret attack coincide with whatever riot is going to happen? That would be a fun bit of chaos ;))
Winter, preoccupied with stratagems and practicalities associated with the rogue's plan, did not watch where she was going, until she bumped into a chicken she didn't recognize.(@AMERAUCANAS4REAL, is Amythest still there?)
Silverfluff leapt at the sound, and delivered a sound peck to Stripes wing. "Haha! I got you!" She exclaimed, elated at her success. "Are you ok, though?" She asked, worried for her new friend.
Name: Serenity
Flock:Claw
Rank:Elder/herbalist/broody(she is technically an elder, but keeps herself busy with the other stuff :))
Trainer/Trainee(s):Open
Personality: Docile, very very kind and sweet, sometimes a bit airheaded
Breed/Description:Very fluffy bantam mille de fleur cochin
Parents: Bleurg
Siblings: None
Mate/Crush:Valor(if that's ok:))
Chicks:Hatched many of other peeps, has one of her own who's a month old.(can someone make?)
History:Her siblings were all carried away by rats. She was the only survivor, but had some injuries, and now is extremely kind, but a little bit oblivious.
Other: Loves Valor a lot.
Username: @Rubysword

(Sorry! Crazy weekend! So much has happened. Can the Wing flock secret attack coincide with whatever riot is going to happen? That would be a fun bit of chaos ;))
Winter, preoccupied with stratagems and practicalities associated with the rogue's plan, did not watch where she was going, until she bumped into a chicken she didn't recognize.(@AMERAUCANAS4REAL, is Amythest still there?)
Silverfluff leapt at the sound, and delivered a sound peck to Stripes wing. "Haha! I got you!" She exclaimed, elated at her success. "Are you ok, though?" She asked, worried for her new friend.
Name: Serenity
Flock:Claw
Rank:Elder/herbalist/broody(she is technically an elder, but keeps herself busy with the other stuff :))
Trainer/Trainee(s):Open
Personality: Docile, very very kind and sweet, sometimes a bit airheaded
Breed/Description:Very fluffy bantam mille de fleur cochin
Parents: Bleurg
Siblings: None
Mate/Crush:Valor(if that's ok:))
Chicks:Hatched many of other peeps, has one of her own who's a month old.(can someone make?)
History:Her siblings were all carried away by rats. She was the only survivor, but had some injuries, and now is extremely kind, but a little bit oblivious.
Other: Loves Valor a lot.
Username: @Rubysword
(The Wing Flock secret attack happens at night, so...)

Accepted!

Can I make the chick? If not, it doesn't matter, still making a chicken. It's kind of an old chick...
Character Form:

Name: Dragon
Flock: Claw
Trainer/Trainee(s): open to Trainees
Personality: Tough, and powerful, doesn't like Golden Feather, who is probably suspicious of him, but what do I know? Been in his share of fights.
Breed/Description: mottled Malay bantam.
Parents: dead
Siblings: cousin to Valor
Mate/Crush: open, but only if they like tough chicken
Chicks: no, unless he has a mate who likes tough chicken
History: his personality is his history
Other: he is one tough chicken
Username:mad:AMERAUCANAS4REAL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom