~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

:)D.....:D.....:D)
(If Goldenfeather makes a good enough reason for killing her, even if it isn't all the way true, he can execute her in front of the flock. I just don't want him to publicly kill his flockmates for no reason.)
(Yeah, that was my thinking, make an example of her. She was a traitor fighting against his side, after all.)

(If Goldenfeather makes a good enough reason for killing her, even if it isn't all the way true, he can execute her in front of the flock. I just don't want him to publicly kill his flockmates for no reason.)
(We could do that if Amer agrees.)
:)D.....:D.....:D)
(Yeah, that was my thinking, make an example of her. She was a traitor fighting against his side, after all.)
(Then I think we`er having him execute her?)

Goldenfeather jumped onto a high boulder, then looked down at his flock. Seems I have some problems to take care of. He thought, shooting a glance at Cold and Amethyst. "Claw Flock! Assemble!" He crowed, calling his flock in with the necessary words to start a flock meeting or a speech.

Goldenfeather jumped onto a high boulder, then looked down at his flock. Seems I have some problems to take care of. He thought, shooting a glance at Cold and Amethyst. "Claw Flock! Assemble!" He crowed, calling his flock in with the necessary words to start a flock meeting or a speech.
Valor and Dragon walked to the assembly, but Amethyst, I'm afraid was stuck just where she was. ;)

Valor and Dragon walked to the assembly, but Amethyst, I'm afraid was stuck just where she was. ;)
Cold sneered at Amethyst, then looked up to watch Goldenfeather.
~~~
River nudged Fast and Tiny toward Goldenfeather, then joined the assembly.
~~~
Goldenfeather waited and watched as his flock assembled around him, waiting for the last few who were still walking over including Petal, Tiny, Fast, Meadow, and Blaze. He glanced over at Tiny. That trainee fought well and has shown great loyalty to me.... I`ll have to get her away from that cursed hen River before she spoils her.

~~~
~~~
Goldenfeather waited and watched as his flock assembled around him. He glanced over at Tiny. That trainee fought well and has shown great loyalty to me.... I`ll have to get her away from that cursed hen River before she spoils her.
Amethyst wasn't sure if she could get up and stand in dignity, and remembered her promise. I will drag myself to Wing Flock in my dying throes.

~~~
~~~
Goldenfeather waited and watched as his flock assembled around him, waiting for the last few who were still walking over including Petal, Tiny, Fast, Meadow, and Blaze. He glanced over at Tiny. That trainee fought well and has shown great loyalty to me.... I`ll have to get her away from that cursed hen River before she spoils her.
(Claw)
Meadow, Blaze, and Grayfeather drifted over to the assembly around Goldenfeather's boulder. Blaze was still angry that he had let Blizzard escape. I'll get that dirty-feathered murdering coward later. And when I do, I won't let him go!

Fast and Tiny obediently followed River. Tiny looked uneasily at the body of Shadow as she walked past.

(Claw)
Meadow, Blaze, and Grayfeather drifted over to the assembly around Goldenfeather's boulder. Blaze was still angry that he had let Blizzard escape. I'll get that dirty-feathered murdering coward later. And when I do, I won't let him go!

Fast and Tiny obediently followed River. Tiny looked uneasily at the body of Shadow as she walked past.
"Claw Flock," Goldenfeather began loudly. "we were attacked in our own camp, by Wing Flock. But we defeated them. We were barely hurt while they lost much. Maybe it ruffled our feathers but we will not let this shake us. We are the stronger flock. In these fights we will always win."
He paused as he ended his speech. "Dragon and Meadow, the two of you dispose of Shadow of Wing Flock`s body. Petal I would talk to you alone. Tiny you wait nearby, I would speak to you after Petal. But first it seems we must deal with one more thing."
His eyes focused on Cold and Amethyst.
"Cold, why have you pinned Amethyst?"
~~~
Cold straightened. "I, Cold of Claw Flock, accuse, Amethyst of Claw Flock, of bringing Wing Flockers into Claw Flock camp and attacking her flock-mate, me."
~~~
Goldenfeather`s hackles raised. "Amethyst of Claw Flock, what do you have to say to this?"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom