~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

(Claw) "That custom was made back in the old days, when the flocks didn't have order!" Apricot protested, "Surely we have evolved since then! Sunfeather never used the death penalty. Why should we start doing it now?" she gazed around at her flockmates, as if trying to encourage them to speak up. Most just looked at the ground or at Goldenfeather, any place other than her pleading eyes.

(Claw) Apricot stared at Amethyst in horror. How am I supposed to save her if she doesn't want to save herself?

(Claw) A hen stepped out of the crowd, her face was dark. She looked up at Goldenfeather with cold eyes. "Would you, Leader of Claw Flock, allow me, the Warrior Python, to have the honor of punishing this traitor?"

(Claw) Apricot stared at her sister in shocked silence. But, deep down inside, she had fully expected something like this to happen.
"It is still the way it is. Sunfeather never had anything like this happen to him. He never needed to use this penalty. We do." Goldenfeather growled, giving Apricot a fierce stare.
He turned his head to Python. "Python Warrior of Claw Flock, I give you the honor of punishing Amethyst Top Broody of Claw Flock."
~~~
River watched. An unreadable expression on her face.
~~~
"Cold, get off Amethyst." Goldenfeather commanded. And the warrior obliged, stepping back into the mass of chickens of Claw Flock.

"It is still the way it is. Sunfeather never had anything like this happen to him. He never needed to use this penalty. We do." Goldenfeather growled, giving Apricot a fierce stare.
He turned his head to Python. "Python Warrior of Claw Flock, I give you the honor of punishing Amethyst Top Broody of Claw Flock."
~~~
River watched. An unreadable expression on her face.
~~~
"Cold, get off Amethyst." Goldenfeather commanded. And the warrior obliged, stepping back into the mass of chickens of Claw Flock.
(Claw) Python nodded silently, then walked slowly towards Amethyst. The cochin hen was trembling. Python's cold eyes narrowed, "You aren't going to try to escape me, are you? Either way, you will be killed." She said, her soft voice calm and seemingly devoid of emotion.

Last edited:
(Claw) Python nodded silently, then walked slowly towards Amethyst. The cochin hen was trembling. Python's cold eyes narrowed, "You aren't going to try to escape me, are you? Either way, you will be killed."
Goldenfeather watched intently.
~~~
River shifted her weight. Just be over with it, you stupid idiot and stop taunting her! She snarled in her head.

Cold gave a harsh peck at Amethyst as soon as she started speaking out against Goldenfeather, ripping out severing feathers.
~~~
Goldenfeather shot Cold a glare, but didn`t stop him.
He stood up tall as he could. Giving his flock a fierce stare. "You were a good flock-mate until you made a stupid and rash choice. We shall remember you." He paused for effect. "Claw Flock, on this day, I, Goldenfeather, Leader of Claw Flock, charge, Amethyst of Claw Flock with treason, to be punished by execution."
~~~
River stared at Amethyst. I can`t mentally side with either of them. Because both are right. Amethyst is right that Goldenfeather is a tyrant but she did wrong and betrayed her flock, and Goldenfeather in this punishment is yet to do too much wrong, it is the death punishment for this kind of crime. He by the laws of the flocks has the right to kill her.

(Claw) Python nodded silently, then walked slowly towards Amethyst. The cochin hen was trembling. Python's cold eyes narrowed, "You aren't going to try to escape me, are you? Either way, you will be killed." She said, her soft voice calm and seemingly devoid of emotion.
"Serenity," (she was Amethyst's old friend) "I'm going to miss you," Amethyst whispered.
"I know. I'll show that cowardly Wing Flocker who is the brave one..." Amethyst raised her head, revealing her jugular vein.

Goldenfeather watched intently.
~~~
River shifted her weight. Just be over with it, you stupid idiot and stop taunting her! She snarled in her head.

"Serenity," (she was Amethyst's old friend) "I'm going to miss you," Amethyst whispered.
"I know. I'll show that cowardly Wing Flocker who is the brave one..." Amethyst raised her head, revealing her jugular vein.
(Claw) Python's eyes glinted. She leapt forward, her spurs slashing across Amethyst's throat. She landed behind the hen just as she collapsed.

(Claw) Python's eyes glinted. She leapt forward, her spurs slashing across Amethyst's throat. She landed behind the hen just as she collapsed.
Serenity let out a strangled sob as one of her best friends was slaughtered before her eyes.
Goldenfeather watched as Python executed Amethyst. "You will be remembered." He said formally. "Apricot and Serenity you too take care of Amethyst's body." He paused. "The rest of you, I'm sorry but I must ask you stay. It is time for me to choose a War Chief. We have gone long enough without one."
(@Rubysword whenever you want to make the Warrior so Goldenfeather can make him/her War Chief.)

Serenity shook with sobs as she walked towards Amethyst's body. What has this flock come to?

Name: Gator
Flock: Claw
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open, maybe could take on Tiny if Goldenfeather wants too.
Personality: Death and darkness. Is a wholehearted Claw flocker. Hated Sunfeather for his friendliness with Wing flock. Wholeheartedly agrees with Goldenfeathers mission to destroy it.
Breed/Description: Bantam Ayam Cemani(lol)(better now? :p)
Parents: They died. He didn't care.
Siblings+History: He had two, a brother and a sister. He cherished his sister. but hated his brother. One day, he got into a fight with his brother. It worked up, and after much blood, he killed his brother outside of the flock boundaries. After the bloodlust faded from his eyes, he was horrified to discover that he had also killed his sister, who was trying to reason with them. He vowed never to become close to anyone again.
Mate/Crush: Kinda open. They'd have to die eventually, to keep him cold and evil.
Chicks: None
Other: He will kill you as soon as look at you.
Username: @Rubysword

(@RoostersAreAwesome)

Last edited:
Amethyst had a bit of life left, and twitched as she stumbled in the direction of Wing flock territory. Blood spurted from her neck, and her vision blurred and her head spun. She died, but continued to kick her way across the border.

Back
Top Bottom