~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Goldenfeather watched as Python executed Amethyst. "You will be remembered." He said formally. "Apricot and Serenity you too take care of Amethyst's body." He paused. "The rest of you, I'm sorry but I must ask you stay. It is time for me to choose a War Chief. We have gone long enough without one."
(@Rubysword whenever you want to make the Warrior so Goldenfeather can make him/her War Chief.)
Amethyst had a bit of life left, and twitched as she stumbled in the direction of Wing flock territory. Blood spurted from her neck, and her vision blurred and her head spun. She died, but continued to kick her way across the border.

Serenity nearly fainted as she saw Amethysts body writhing.
*back in time*
Apricot trudged up to Amethyst's body, and together she and Serenity carried her out of the camp. Suddenly, Amethyst let out a low groan. Apricot stared at the hen in horror. "Bring.. me.... Wing Flock... border..." the dying hen murmured, her voice scratchy and barely audible. Apricot exchanged glances with Serenity and then sped up, bringing Amethyst to the border. The Top Broody stumbled towards it, and died just as she crossed it.
Serenity shook with sobs as she walked towards Amethyst's body. What has this flock come to?

Name: Gator
Flock: Claw
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open, maybe could take on Tiny if Goldenfeather wants too.
Personality: Death and darkness. Is a wholehearted Claw flocker. Hated Sunfeather for his friendliness with Wing flock. Wholeheartedly agrees with Goldenfeathers mission to destroy it.
Breed/Description: Ayam Cemani(lol)
Parents: They died. He didn't care.
Siblings+History: He had two, a brother and a sister. He cherished his sister. but hated his brother. One day, he got into a fight with his brother. It worked up, and after much blood, he killed his brother outside of the flock boundaries. After the bloodlust faded from his eyes, he was horrified to discover that he had also killed his sister, who was trying to reason with them. He vowed never to become close to anyone again.
Mate/Crush: Kinda open. They'd have to die eventually, to keep him cold and evil.
Chicks: None
Other: He will kill you as soon as look at you.
Username: @Rubysword

(@RoostersAreAwesome)
(All chickens have to be bantams. ;))

(Claw) Fast shivered, blinking rapidly, as if trying to clear the gruesome scene from his mind. He had noticed the way Python stared at Amethyst, without any emotion or regret. I can't believe... this is what Claw Flock has become... He blinked up at River, trying to keep the tears from his eyes. "Goldenfeather only does that to traitors of the flock... right?"

Blaze looked away, trying to stay cold and uncaring, however hard it might be. I am loyal to Claw Flock. I am loyal to Goldenfeather. This had to be done. He looked back, seeing only his aunt, Python. But... it was such a meaningless death..

(Claw) Fast shivered, blinking rapidly, as if trying to clear the gruesome scene from his mind. He had noticed the way Python stared at Amethyst, without any emotion or regret. I can't believe... this is what Claw Flock has become... He blinked up at River, trying to keep the tears from his eyes. "Goldenfeather only does that to traitors of the flock... right?"

Blaze looked away, trying to stay cold and uncaring, however hard it might be. I am loyal to Claw Flock. I am loyal to Goldenfeather. This had to be done. He looked back, seeing only his aunt, Python. But... it was such a meaningless death..
When River looked down at him, tears were in her eyes. She whispered so only he could hear, and even he would have to strain to hear it. "My parents weren`t traitors."
Terror ripped up her body. Why did I say that? Can I not keep my beak shut?! But... I`m not protecting them, am I? Goldenfeather will kill them if he wants. Staying quiet will only give him more power to kill my flock. Quickly she added. "Don`t go speaking of this. I will explain later. I`m sick of playing his game."

*back in time*
Apricot trudged up to Amethyst's body, and together she and Serenity carried her out of the camp. Suddenly, Amethyst let out a low groan. Apricot stared at the hen in horror. "Bring.. me.... Wing Flock... border..." the dying hen murmured, her voice scratchy and barely audible. Apricot exchanged glances with Serenity and then sped up, bringing Amethyst to the border. The Top Broody stumbled towards it, and died just as she crossed it.

(All chickens have to be bantams. ;))
(That makes more sense than my explanation. XD)

Serenity shook with sobs as she walked towards Amethyst's body. What has this flock come to?

Name: Gator
Flock: Claw
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open, maybe could take on Tiny if Goldenfeather wants too.
Personality: Death and darkness. Is a wholehearted Claw flocker. Hated Sunfeather for his friendliness with Wing flock. Wholeheartedly agrees with Goldenfeathers mission to destroy it.
Breed/Description: Bantam Ayam Cemani(lol)(better now? :p)
Parents: They died. He didn't care.
Siblings+History: He had two, a brother and a sister. He cherished his sister. but hated his brother. One day, he got into a fight with his brother. It worked up, and after much blood, he killed his brother outside of the flock boundaries. After the bloodlust faded from his eyes, he was horrified to discover that he had also killed his sister, who was trying to reason with them. He vowed never to become close to anyone again.
Mate/Crush: Kinda open. They'd have to die eventually, to keep him cold and evil.
Chicks: None
Other: He will kill you as soon as look at you.
Username: @Rubysword

(@RoostersAreAwesome)
(Accepted!)
When River looked down at him, tears were in her eyes. She whispered so only he could hear, and even he would have to strain to hear it. "My parents weren`t traitors."
Terror ripped up her body. Why did I say that? Can I not keep my beak shut?! But... I`m not protecting them, am I? Goldenfeather will kill them if he wants. Staying quiet will only give him more power to kill my flock. Quickly she added. "Don`t go speaking of this. I will explain later. I`m sick of playing his game."
Fast looked up at her, confusion in his eyes when she mentioned her parents. He nodded when she said 'explain later' and looked at Tiny. Her eyes were hard to read, he couldn't tell what she was feeling. As always, he felt concerned for his sister, as Goldenfeather-worshipping as she was.
(Is Gator accepted now that he's a bantam?????)
(Sorry, thought I already replied. :/)
(I think broodies can't just be broodies. They have to be either a healer, forager, or warrior, and when they get older they can go broody if they'd like.)
(Broodies are just a sub-rank, you can't only be a Broody. That's what I meant in the first post when I said "Broodies are chickens of any rank..")

Back
Top Bottom