~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

(Yup. That's what I meant. I'm just much worse at communicating than you are :p)

Gator watched the scene, stony externally, bubbling with molten rage internally. Vile worms. Did they really think they had any chance? Cowards. We need to show them what an attack by true warriors looks like-though they'll be dead too soon to let it sink in. Ha!

Silverfluff let out a small peep. Dove watched her anxiously.

Fast looked up at her, confusion in his eyes when she mentioned her parents. He nodded when she said 'explain later' and looked at Tiny. Her eyes were hard to read, he couldn't tell what she was feeling. As always, he felt concerned for his sister, as Goldenfeather-worshipping as she was.
River turned away from Fast to glare at Goldenfeather.
~~~
Goldenfeather glanced around at the warriors of the flock. Blaze is way to naive and young, River is rebellious, so is Dragon, Fog is more or less a idiot, Gator is.... perfect.
"Chickens of Claw Flock, our new War Chief will be... Gator of Claw Flock." He crowed.

Gator watched Goldenfeather analyse the different warriors. He must be looking for a new war chief. I wonder who he'll chose? He pondered this, but was woken from his reverie by Goldenfeathers proclamation. Of course... I'm the only qualified one who doesn't have crazy ideas about Flock. He thought, giving a contemptuous look at River as he walked up to Goldenfeather. "At your service, my leader." He waited to see if Goldenfeather would say anything else. He wanted to have a conversation about their plans regarding Wing flock. Those weaklings needed to be taught a lesson.

Gator watched Goldenfeather analyse the different warriors. He must be looking for a new war chief. I wonder who he'll chose? He pondered this, but was woken from his reverie by Goldenfeathers proclamation. Of course... I'm the only qualified one who doesn't have crazy ideas about Flock. He thought, giving a contemptuous look at River as he walked up to Goldenfeather. "At your service, my leader." He waited to see if Goldenfeather would say anything else. He wanted to have a conversation about their plans regarding Wing flock. Those weaklings needed to be taught a lesson.
River gave him a disgusted look as he walked by. He better watch his snotty tail.
~~~
Goldenfeather looked down at Gator, then back to the Flock. "Claw Flock, dismissed. Except you, Petal, I`ll speak to you alone."
~~~
Cold left, throwing a glance at River, something about her seemed... off. Even for her. There was a rebellious air around her. And a deadly look on her face. Rebellious and deadly.
A lethal mixture.

(Cool. Also, might it be a good idea to have Gator take Tiny on after they talk?)

Gator bowed his head,then went and began to sharpen his spurs.
( Sorry, but I`d rather not, Me and RAA chose who Tiny is going to become Trainee to. You`ll see soon enough ;) )
Goldenfeather watched him go, then fixed his gaze on Petal. He leapt down from the boulder and stalked towards her.

Back
Top Bottom