~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

River turned away from Fast to glare at Goldenfeather.
~~~
Goldenfeather glanced around at the warriors of the flock. Blaze is way to naive and young, River is rebellious, so is Dragon, Fog is more or less a idiot, Gator is.... perfect.
"Chickens of Claw Flock, our new War Chief will be... Gator of Claw Flock." He crowed.
(Dragon has been remembered.)
Clever Goldenfeather, clever, thought Dragon. Who ever to lead the charge than Gator? He left, and realized it was dawn. Great. Now I'm out of sleep.

(Yup. That's what I meant. I'm just much worse at communicating than you are :p)

Gator watched the scene, stony externally, bubbling with molten rage internally. Vile worms. Did they really think they had any chance? Cowards. We need to show them what an attack by true warriors looks like-though they'll be dead too soon to let it sink in. Ha!

Silverfluff let out a small peep. Dove watched her anxiously.
(Wing)
Peck stared in Silverfluff's direction intently. "Silverfluff?"
River turned away from Fast to glare at Goldenfeather.
~~~
Goldenfeather glanced around at the warriors of the flock. Blaze is way to naive and young, River is rebellious, so is Dragon, Fog is more or less a idiot, Gator is.... perfect.
"Chickens of Claw Flock, our new War Chief will be... Gator of Claw Flock." He crowed.
(Claw)
Blaze shot a look at Gator. I would've made a much better choice...
River gave him a disgusted look as he walked by. He better watch his snotty tail.
~~~
Goldenfeather looked down at Gator, then back to the Flock. "Claw Flock, dismissed. Except you, Petal, I`ll speak to you alone."
~~~
Cold left, throwing a glance at River, something about her seemed... off. Even for her. There was a rebellious air around her. And a deadly look on her face. Rebellious and deadly.
A lethal mixture.
(Claw)
Petal scratched at the ground nervously. "What is it, Goldenfeather?" she clucked, coming forward.
( Sorry, but I`d rather not, Me and RAA chose who Tiny is going to become Trainee to. You`ll see soon enough ;) )
Goldenfeather watched him go, then fixed his gaze on Petal. He leapt down from the boulder and stalked towards her.
(Claw)
Petal waited, wondering why Goldenfeather would want to talk to her. She didn't even have a high position in the flock.

(Wing)
Peck stared in Silverfluff's direction intently. "Silverfluff?"

(Claw)
Blaze shot a look at Gator. I would've made a much better choice...

(Claw)
Petal scratched at the ground nervously. "What is it, Goldenfeather?" she clucked, coming forward.

(Claw)
Petal waited, wondering why Goldenfeather would want to talk to her. She didn't even have a high position in the flock.
Goldenfeather stopped in-front of her, and when he knew the other chickens were far enough away to not hear them, he began to talk. "Is it true? Did you take a mate from another flock? Did you lie to me and Sunfeather?"

Goldenfeather stopped in-front of her, and when he knew the other chickens were far enough away to not hear them, he began to talk. "Is it true? Did you take a mate from another flock? Did you lie to me and Sunfeather?"
(Claw)

Petal stiffened. "What? Who told you that?" she demanded, but her eyes strayed to the body of Shadow and she suddenly knew. She felt a twinge of anger at her former mate, but it was quickly extinguished. He only wanted Goldenfeather to know that he was his father... He meant no harm to me. Anyway, it's kinda hard to plan ahead when you're dying... She looked back at Goldenfeather, her amber eyes meeting his.

(Claw)

Petal stiffened. "What? Who told you that?" she demanded, but her eyes strayed to the body of Shadow and she suddenly knew. She felt a twinge of anger at her former mate, but it was quickly extinguished. He only wanted Goldenfeather to know that he was his father... He meant no harm to me. Anyway, it's kinda hard to plan ahead when you're dying... She looked back at Goldenfeather, her amber eyes meeting his.
Goldenfeather glared at her, barely holding back his rage. "So it is true. I am the son of that Wing Flock scum." Anger flashed in his eyes. "You- you became the mate of a Wing Flocker!"

Goldenfeather glared at her, barely holding back his rage. "So it is true. I am the son of that Wing Flock scum." Anger flashed in his eyes. "You- you became the mate of a Wing Flocker!"
(Claw)
"Yes," there was sadness in her voice. "I was young and foolish. I thought that we could make it work, that you would believe Sunfeather was your father... and I guess it did work, for a time. But things like this always end in heartbreak." She looked over at Shadow's body. If he had joined Claw Flock, and been a real father to Goldenfeather, this wouldn't have happened... and the other one wouldn't have died.

(Claw)
"Yes," there was sadness in her voice. "I was young and foolish. I thought that we could make it work, that you would believe Sunfeather was your father... and I guess it did work, for a time. But things like this always end in heartbreak." She looked over at Shadow's body. If he had joined Claw Flock, and been a real father to Goldenfeather, this wouldn't have happened... and the other one wouldn't have died.
Goldenfeather simply glared at her. The last chicken who held a spot in his heart- however small of a spot- had lied to him. Lied to him his whole life. She had also lied to Sunfeather, and the rest of the flock.
"You can go now." He growled.

Hi everyone- would love to join! I feel like it's a too late in the rp to do that, and I have completely read this entire roleplay. I have done RPs before.
Thanks!

Name: Stream
Flock: Claw/Wing/Tree Flock (whatever is needed)
Trainer/Trainee(s): Whatever is needed!
Personality: Shy with strangers, knowledgeable in herbs, small and quick. Loves winter. Does not like being in the center of attention. Definitely introverted. Likes to listen to elders. Likes to hang out with chicks.
Breed/Description: SilkieX Silver Pencil Cochin, if I can
Parents: ...
Siblings: ...
Mate/Crush: Hmm... maybe later on.
Chicks: None
History: however you need me to fit into the game! I might just wander along and find this, or I can just be a chick and become older. Feel free to ask if you want me to be a chick for anyone <3.
Other: I really don't know what to add! Super flexible with all of these things.
Username: @TheGirlOverThere

Last edited:
Goldenfeather simply glared at her. The last chicken who held a spot in his heart- however small of a spot- had lied to him. Lied to him his whole life. She had also lied to Sunfeather, and the rest of the flock.
"You can go now." He growled.
(Claw)
Petal gazed at him, sadness clouding her eyes. She wanted so bad to say something, anything, to comfort him. But she realized that it wouldn't matter; he didn't trust her anymore, and probably never would again. She finally dipped her head, her eyes solemn. "Yes, leader," she clucked quietly, turning and walking away.
(Sorry... I guess I've been neglecting this roleplay recently...)
Hi everyone- would love to join! I feel like it's a too late in the rp to do that, and I have completely read this entire roleplay. I have done RPs before.
Thanks!

Name: Stream
Flock: Claw/Wing/Tree Flock (whatever is needed)
Trainer/Trainee(s): Whatever is needed!
Personality: Shy with strangers, knowledgeable in herbs, small and quick. Loves winter. Does not like being in the center of attention. Definitely introverted. Likes to listen to elders. Likes to hang out with chicks.
Breed/Description: SilkieX Silver Pencil Cochin, if I can
Parents: ...
Siblings: ...
Mate/Crush: Hmm... maybe later on.
Chicks: None
History: however you need me to fit into the game! I might just wander along and find this, or I can just be a chick and become older. Feel free to ask if you want me to be a chick for anyone <3.
Other: I really don't know what to add! Super flexible with all of these things.
Username: @TheGirlOverThere
(Of course you can join! This roleplay's been pretty slow lately, but I'm planning to start it back up again.
You can be in any flock you want, but if you really want to join the flock that needs players the most, you could join Tree Flock. In Tree Flock, though, there's mostly only d'uccle, serama, and OEGB mixes.
Also, make sure that your character is a bantam! Other than the wild jungle fowl, the only chickens on the island are bantams.)

Back
Top Bottom