FOUND!! Lost peahen in Peabody.

Jun 8, 2017
This past week and weekend a peahen has taken up living in a commercial parking lot. I tried to find the owner to no avail. The only farm close by hasn't responded to even coming to look at the peahen. I'm worried for the fate of this peafowl. The commercial buildings and parking lot she has taken residence in is located close to a few major highways. Also the woods are filled with coyotes this time of the year. Animal Control won't come out for wild animals unless they are a nuisance (rabies). Although, I don't think this is a wild animal because Massachusetts isn't known for its abundance of peahens roaming free. She is very friendly, but we don't have adequate accommodations for animals. And although she has grown on many, I do feel that she deserves to have the appropriate surroundings, environment, and food to thrive. Can someone help in locating the owner(s) of this peahen or help me in finding her a better home? Or point me in the right direction.

This past week and weekend a peahen has taken up living in a commercial parking lot. I tried to find the owner to no avail. The only farm close by hasn't responded to even coming to look at the peahen. I'm worried for the fate of this peafowl. The commercial buildings and parking lot she has taken residence in is located close to a few major highways. Also the woods are filled with coyotes this time of the year. Animal Control won't come out for wild animals unless they are a nuisance (rabies). Although, I don't think this is a wild animal because Massachusetts isn't known for its abundance of peahens roaming free. She is very friendly, but we don't have adequate accommodations for animals. And although she has grown on many, I do feel that she deserves to have the appropriate surroundings, environment, and food to thrive. Can someone help in locating the owner(s) of this peahen or help me in finding her a better home? Or point me in the right direction.
You could ask around HERE in the Massachusetts state thread.

Back
Top Bottom