FREE Andalusian Roosters Blue Black and Splash Others available

HBuehler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 30, 2009
Lebanon TN
I have several little Andalusian Roosters needing a home.Hatched Sept 16th they are all feathered for the most part but I still have them under heat..I'm a softee.All colors. I also have older 4 month old's and other breeds same low price.I can get new pictures tomorrow.
Would keep these for the dinner table but we have a family of 5 and these guys just don't get that big.
NO Shipping but I may be willing to meet you within reason.

They are growing so fast I can't keep a current picture of them..will try to get more tomorrow if the wind hasn't made them into Frizzles by then
gig.gif

My price is great..a good home is the only price on the below list...I hatched nearly all roosters for a month and these don't make the best dinner birds.
Breeds-
Blue Andalusian-about 4 months have a few all have real nice color...all crow great
White Leghorn about 4 months he's a talker too
White Leghorn about 4 months is just now getting his tail started..he's a slow guy maturing.
EE Hatchery chick about 4 months he's got lots of color would be big enough to eat but he's pretty enough not to
Andalusians about 6-7 weeks 2 blue 1 black and 1 splash left
Exechequer Leghorn about 6-7 weeks Have a couple
Golden Lakenvelder he's got beautiful color but his Gold is real deep more butterscotch. He talks now about 7 weeks.
For Sale are all Roosters fresh out of all pullets
Delaware-non hatchery about 7-8 weeks $3.00 each
Easter Eggers-Roo was true Ameraucana hens Easter Eggers they are loaded with color-have 3 that all look alike 2 can sell $5.00 each
Black Minorca Spring roo fully mature King of the kingdom $8.00
I have several wanting to come get some Saturday but I want chicken crazy people to get first chance at these guys
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom