Free Egg Incubation Software, New Release.

I’d love this as a app on my phone.
Me too:lau Android is a totally different ball game though.

This is really awesome! Nice work! I'm going to have to check it out. I use my android tablet and phone much more often than the computer so if it's ever released for android please let us know :)
It'll be a while but I hope to eventually do that. There is a free incubation tracker on Android and IOS, i havent really used it, but it might work for you https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.bellsouth.hatchabatch&hl=en

I’m getting that! It’s a good thing I downloaded Linux on my chromebook!
Sounds Great!:yesss: Please let me know if it does/doesn't work, Linux users are somtimes hard to find...

Me too:lau Android is a totally different ball game though.

It'll be a while but I hope to eventually do that. There is a free incubation tracker on Android and IOS, i havent really used it, but it might work for you https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.bellsouth.hatchabatch&hl=en

Sounds Great!:yesss: Please let me know if it does/doesn't work, Linux users are somtimes hard to find...
I have a brother, who uses Linux...I wonder if I can convince him to downloaded and pretend to run a hatch?

I love experiments.
Am going to try to convince him to do so now!

I have a brother, who uses Linux...I wonder if I can convince him to downloaded and pretend to run a hatch?

I love experiments.
Am going to try to convince him to do so now!
Have him send you a report, iCal, and a pdf calendar(s)(print to pdf) for your Batch.

Note: automatic reminders are not automatically set up on Linux but I'm sure he can figure out how to set them up by reading the manual. if not contact me.

If you want to experiment, you might try to install an app called wine(Google: Wine on Mac) that runs some Windows apps on mac and Linux. I'd be interested to see if it runs on Mac via wine.

Another option you have is run Linux in an app called VirtualBox, inside mac if you have a powerful computer.
Please note these methods are not for the faint of heart and might not be worth it.

@Everybody
Thanks for your support:highfive:

They look good and detailed. I've never run Mac, but its similar to Linux in many ways. I really hope it works for you. But even if it does I'll still work on a "native" version since wine can be unreliable at times.

Back
Top Bottom