Free Egg Incubation Software, New Release.

sorry, I was tired when I asked that. under the daily feeding tab, it is defaulted to kgs as quantity of feed. I could have sworn there was a way to change that to read pounds. Either that or I ignored it was kgs on my last tablet and just inputted pounds.
So what app are you using? Could you post a screenshot?

Poultry Manager. and here is a screen shot. The quantity fed line has KGS next to it. I might be mistaken and ignored it last time, but teh question was, is there a way in teh settings tab to change from kilos to pounds?
20191215_122419.jpg

Poultry Manager. and here is a screen shot. The quantity fed line has KGS next to it. I might be mistaken and ignored it last time, but teh question was, is there a way in teh settings tab to change from kilos to pounds?
View attachment 1981962
Unfortunately I've never used Poultry Manager so I won't be of any help. If fellow BYC members don't know, you might need to contact the developer directly, you can find his contact info in the Play Store.

Now I'm embarrassed. For some odd reason I thought you were the author of poultry manager. and then it clicked you created Hatch keeper which I also use . Sorry about that.

Off to hunt down who I really need to talk to.

Reminder to self, more sleep.
Lol.
I was wondering what was going on.

Now I'm embarrassed. For some odd reason I thought you were the author of poultry manager. and then it clicked you created Hatch keeper which I also use . Sorry about that.

sounds like something I would do :barnie
if you haven't found it yet:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mindflow.poultrymgr&hl=en_US
Developer
Visit website
[email protected]
Privacy Policy
P.O Box 15298 - 20100 Nakuru Kenya

Not a problem. Let us know what the developer says. It might help someone else with the same question.

Hello.

I released a "Release Candidate" for HatchKeeper 0.80. Currently this would be for the Mobile version only since the desktop version isn't quite ready yet.

This version will be released as a debug build and is not intended for daily use. However if you have a spare old Android phone laying around, it doesn't even need internet, but should have Android 4.4.4 or higher. You can help test this version and speed up development by reporting bugs and other problems.

This version will not install on any device that has a non-debug HatchKeeper already installed. This is by design so there's no chance of messing up your existing install.

Things you'll want to check for is basically anything that's auto-calculated by HatchKeeper such as percentages and reports as well as any user interface bugs.

I'll probably start a conversation(if I can) for this testing project since that would keep the thread cleaner. So let me know if you want to join the conversation.

You can download the apk file here. https://sourceforge.net/projects/ha...esting/HatchKeeper-0.80.rc-debug.apk/download

Remember it's for testing only. Otherwise wait till the update comes out on Google Play.

Thanks

Hello,

I finally found time to release the latest HatchKeeper-Mobile update. If your phone is set to auto update, you're probably running the latest already. If you manually installed it you can download the apk here.

Here's what's new:

Fixed That Pesky Calendar Bug!
Raised Minimum Android Version To 4.4
Switched To SQLite Database
Added Advanced Egg Management
Added Incubator
Added Sort Batches
Added Hide Hatched Batches
Editable Batch Type, and Batch Breed and Batch Name
Show All Dates in Month Or Week
Added Simple Search Engine
GUI Improvements
Printable Reports
Copy Batch Statistics To Clipboard
And More

Let me know if any of the updates are useful and of course, please report any bugs you find.

The desktop version of HatchKeeper isn't released yet but if I find time, it will be before too long.

Thanks

mill-j

Back
Top Bottom