French frogs

Yeah, that's one I won't test... I think it's the oil in the skin, pit and bark of the tree, but it's in the flesh til it gets to full ripeness or something? Not sure, but heard tons about it being toxic and yet a few that give it all the time without issues... :/
So much conflicting stuff... some say never feed tomatoes too, but others say they give tomatoes all the time w/out issue...

I give mine very thing but citrus fruits. They get tomatoes but no lemons, oranges, and the like. Mine esp love avacado and rice or pasta.

That's half of it right there!!!

let's get motivated and get out there and be ready for 2016!!

rah, rah rhee,
kick 'em in the knee,
rah, rah, rass,
starting your morning without out coffee sucks........

Good morning all wish I could stay and play . work calls and must answer . wish you all a great last day of 2015 and stay safe . Party smart want you to be tomorrow . not that I like you guys or anything like. that so don't get all mushy . just if you ain't here then SC couldn't piss you off and I'd Have nothing to laugh about . and since Benny is almost there HAPPY NEW YEAR BENNY !!!!!!!!!!

Good morning all wish I could stay and play . work calls and must answer . wish you all a great last day of 2015 and stay safe . Party smart want you to be tomorrow . not that I like you guys or anything like. that so don't get all mushy . just if you ain't  here then SC couldn't piss you off and I'd Have nothing to laugh about . and since Benny is almost there HAPPY NEW YEAR BENNY !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!! And happy new year to you and the all gang!
We are less than 8 ouers from 2016.

Some traditional Russian dishes for "Novi god" new year

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom