French frogs

Still good info, @Sally Sunshine
smile.png

And only ran 1 batch in the low temp Leahy, all the rest have been in the Genesis and temp has been steady at 99.9, funny enough, lol...

I do know and understand the difficulties in hatching Calls, and most of the issues are the ability to external pip due to short bills, but this gluey crap is a problem that has been going for the last year that even a longtime breeder friend has been having too... she normally has 40+ juvies of a particular color by the end of the season and this last season she had only 4 of them...
hu.gif

Oh, ReptiBator 6000...

that thing is cool rav!

oh and I wanted to tell you Rav,
I dont have time now to go digging, as I gotta process a few chickens, but I remember running into something about bone density and something with elasticity? why that word rings a bell I have no clue, but it was of duck bills! with humidity too. I use google scholar and I also have permissions to get into some great info in some of the poultry research sites. So not sure what you can pull up not being logged in.

Thanks, it really is... but got a hole in the outer layer of plexi in the door and was told not to use it... I think since it is doubled, I can repair it though... and it is super small, so only small batches can go in...
that should be easily fixed, its not like your heating up to major temps like an oven or anything.
thumbsup.gif

I see the estrogen is in full effect today...

Well, the juvenile coops are almost complete, but I had a sudden run on chicks and just have a few left. Oh well, the juvie pens for the AMs will be ready :D

I see the estrogen is in full effect today...

Well, the juvenile coops are almost complete, but I had a sudden run on chicks and just have a few left. Oh well, the juvie pens for the AMs will be ready :D

Oh, deal with it... you asked for it, literally... :gig

Sold most your chicks? And got things ready for the next batch? Nice! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom