9 year olds are pretty good at coming up with ideas of their own :lol:
Yes they are. This particular child made my heart stop when I found him on his play table getting ready to jump over two metal chairs to a foam chair. He didn’t account for the ceiling fan that he was going to smash into face first. Also caught him trying jump from the entertainment center to the couch once. SMH, boys.

Yes they are. This particular child made my heart stop when I found him on his play table getting ready to jump over two metal chairs to a foam chair. He didn’t account for the ceiling fan that he was going to smash into face first. Also caught him trying jump from the entertainment center to the couch once. SMH, boys.

That sounds about right...jump first and think about it after. :lol:

Tomato plant. I’m guessing by next weekend I’ll need to raise the light
8DB6AD83-A6F2-491B-A6CA-4D37C1FFA343.jpeg

Got new place mats that go with the pitcher I’m using as my vase this Fall/Winter. I was over the red for a while.
40216EA8-E745-4135-A41F-670F69E3F6C6.jpeg

Frank hoarding the ball like a jerk
2043CC5E-603F-446C-A014-D0FF024CC32D.jpeg

Abby chilling with us in the office
8D3AF749-232B-40EE-AAA9-47822C256F02.jpeg

Today I got the row cover supports into the carrot patch and will cover with bird netting until they sprout and grow a bit. Also convenient for covering with cloth if we get a frost or close to it. Tomorrow we’re putting on the shade cloth I got for the shade garden and fixing the top a bit. There are some weeds the oldest can get out of there for me and I have a shrub I’m digging out because I need to transplant the lemon grass. Which means processing some to put in the freezer until I can make some curry paste.

Back
Top Bottom