Pics
Lockdown for green eggs, 14 shipped still in there.

The chicks are moving to the main coop tonight after dark and I'll open the pop door early in the morning so they can escape if they need to.

Everyone is on All Flock now; once a week they get meatbird crumble mixed with water, a little scratch and their liquid vitamin. I've cut back from 2 or 3 times a week because they're all eating better with the cooler temps.

I expected Midge to keep gaining weight but she's headed in the wrong direction again, has lost half a pound almost.

Sorry to hear about Midge IM. Does she have another vet appointment coming up?

steamroller-gif.1940265
this one is too funny!

Went out to let the chickens loose and found it's the Salmon Faverolles boy who is crowing. Apparently the white cockerel is subordinate to him right now.

No eggs yesterday. I'm not surprised. Whenever a light visits after bedtime flockmates disappear. The black pullet was in the nest box at first light today. The buff girl came out for some bsfl and scratch, the red and blue girls were in the coop complaining about not being to use the favored nest.

Went out to let the chickens loose and found it's the Salmon Faverolles boy who is crowing. Apparently the white cockerel is subordinate to him right now.

No eggs yesterday. I'm not surprised. Whenever a light visits after bedtime flockmates disappear. The black pullet was in the nest box at first light today. The buff girl came out for some bsfl and scratch, the red and blue girls were in the coop complaining about not being to use the favored nest.

The only egg that I got yesterday was from the green egg NN girl. She's pretty persistent in her egg laying, so any pullet's that hatch from those 3 green egg's that you have should lay well, too.

Back
Top Bottom