Elvis was just showing me all the yummy goodies he found around the aloe. That is one handsome fellow, I think he’s got more of the creamy color this year than last. He’s an official big boy now at 2 years old.
IMG_7532.jpeg

Last edited:
Elvis was just showing me all the yummy goodies he found around the aloe. That is one handsome fellow, I think he’s got more of the creamy color this year than last. He’s an official big boy now at 2 years old.
View attachment 3780525

He's beautiful (in a manly way)!

Do you still have that one quail showing up IM?

He's beautiful (in a manly way)!

Do you still have that one quail showing up IM?
Quincy does show up, but he has an injured foot and has reverted to being more wild again. I see him hopping around out there from time to time. There were two males, Quincy and another, but I’ve only seen the one lately. I’m sure they’re looking for mates.

I wish the eggs Attila was sitting on were fertile so we could have some of Elvis’s babies again. Hopefully next year. I’d like to hatch some of Toasts eggs and see if we get more Nn

I went to lock the coop last night and Red wasn’t on the roost yet. She went up there and Elvis beat the crap out of her, had her pinned in the corner and looked like an abusive husband beating his wife. He’s locked in the small yard alone because Toast got out by going over the fence. Tonight he goes to jail and he will be in there until the weekend. Alone. I am not putting up with that.

I went to lock the coop last night and Red wasn’t on the roost yet. She went up there and Elvis beat the crap out of her, had her pinned in the corner and looked like an abusive husband beating his wife. He’s locked in the small yard alone because Toast got out by going over the fence. Tonight he goes to jail and he will be in there until the weekend. Alone. I am not putting up with that.

Sorry for the troubles IM. Hope Red is ok.

Back
Top Bottom