When I picked up Bigfoot he got out of the cage before we left :gig He didn’t get out again though, and rode home like a pro, no noise and not much moving around in the cage. He tried sweet talking the ladies and they said um, no big boy. Tonight I’ll shift everyone around and leave Cuckoo and the babies in the mini coop until the fence is done. Hubs says I should name the roo Spicoli:lau

When I picked up Bigfoot he got out of the cage before we left :gig He didn’t get out again though, and rode home like a pro, no noise and not much moving around in the cage. He tried sweet talking the ladies and they said um, no big boy. Tonight I’ll shift everyone around and leave Cuckoo and the babies in the mini coop until the fence is done. Hubs says I should name the roo Spicoli:lau

We need a picture of the new guy!

88E08427-0544-402E-86AC-994610D59093.jpeg

I hope that he end's up working well for you and your flock. Watch when those hormones kick in though. He's still young and just starting to try to get into it.
He stayed on the roost after everyone else left and then I found him between the wall and coop later lol

Back
Top Bottom