Labs are such great dogs! Hubs had a working lab when I met him and we played with bumpers and hid his cookies in the house so he could hunt between seasons lol.
Our boys were good hunters! We had a friend who said our last lab (Drake) was like a tank the way he would push through any underbrush...💞 They were better duck & goose dogs than upland bird...don't get me wrong, they were excellent at flushing out pheasant and quail, getting them to drop them after retrieving was the hard part...they would drop the waterfowl as soon as they brought them to you...we decided they must not have tasted as good...lol. Our first lab (Hercules...Herc for short) loved diving in the water...I could toss a rock in and he'd go after it & bring one back...it wasn't always the same one...but he didn't care :gig I miss them both tremendously...💞

It’s beautiful outside, a bit warm in the sun. The house is open and there’s a slight breeze to help air it out. I got the bags of dirt moved out to the garden and the dolly put away. Came inside for a cup of coffee and a break and we decided to use the door dash gift certificates I got from work to get wings for dinner later. Now I don’t feel like emptying the bags though. I think we are going to skip the park tomorrow, which means I can get outside early to work on the garden and the whitewash. In the mean time my closet and nightstand need some attention.

It’s beautiful outside, a bit warm in the sun. The house is open and there’s a slight breeze to help air it out. I got the bags of dirt moved out to the garden and the dolly put away. Came inside for a cup of coffee and a break and we decided to use the door dash gift certificates I got from work to get wings for dinner later. Now I don’t feel like emptying the bags though. I think we are going to skip the park tomorrow, which means I can get outside early to work on the garden and the whitewash. In the mean time my closet and nightstand need some attention.

Good idea to pace yourself with all those heavy bags.

Enjoy your dinner!

Happy girl
497EFED6-767B-4EFF-939D-2D9EA5ED4643.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom