OMGosh! How’d frank get so fat (like I have room to talk🤦‍♀️) and how’d Abby grow up so fast??? 😍

Time really flies when you’re distracted I guess.
Lol hi Roomie! How are you?

It’s an optical illusion, Frank isn’t fat
7FFEC099-AEB3-4845-A259-00FF24426299.jpeg

The starts I got from the worm farm are San Marzano tomatoes, cucumbers, beans and a bell pepper. I didn’t plant the bell peppers and I divided the two tomato sprouts. We’ll see if they make it. I saw a sprout in one of the pots of borage today also. I had to move the succulents to one corner and the onions are flanking a bird of paradise. I have some rice hulls to add to the onions as mulch and I need to run to a store for some compost tomorrow after work to put around the starts. Then I’ll rake and scoop bunny poop into a bucket and distribute that around the yard. This week after work I’ll have to get the shredding done and then next weekend move some wood chips to fill in a few bare spots. It’s a good thing I’m an early riser because this is our forecast
FFC1CDF4-4169-480A-82EE-B2946078208C.jpeg

I harvested half the carrots today. I got enough greens and small roots to add to bunny greens for the whole week, four separate feedings for the worms, and enough carrots for us for at least one or two meals
Bunniy food
83EFBB72-B649-4126-A03B-D67CC0A31CFD.jpeg

People food, you can tell I wasn’t consistent with water so these will probably be chopped, blanched and put in the freezer to add to soups and stews in Fall
236DC959-7F2C-405D-9BCA-CA265FA31E73.jpeg

Worm food, it all went into the food processor with a little water to be chopped, then divided and put in the freezer
C9B7EAE4-5D7C-437B-89BA-81F20CE630FD.jpeg

The starts I got from the worm farm are San Marzano tomatoes, cucumbers, beans and a bell pepper. I didn’t plant the bell peppers and I divided the two tomato sprouts. We’ll see if they make it. I saw a sprout in one of the pots of borage today also. I had to move the succulents to one corner and the onions are flanking a bird of paradise. I have some rice hulls to add to the onions as mulch and I need to run to a store for some compost tomorrow after work to put around the starts. Then I’ll rake and scoop bunny poop into a bucket and distribute that around the yard. This week after work I’ll have to get the shredding done and then next weekend move some wood chips to fill in a few bare spots. It’s a good thing I’m an early riser because this is our forecast
View attachment 3031531

I harvested half the carrots today. I got enough greens and small roots to add to bunny greens for the whole week, four separate feedings for the worms, and enough carrots for us for at least one or two meals
Bunniy food
View attachment 3031532
People food, you can tell I wasn’t consistent with water so these will probably be chopped, blanched and put in the freezer to add to soups and stews in Fall
View attachment 3031533
Worm food, it all went into the food processor with a little water to be chopped, then divided and put in the freezer
View attachment 3031534

I'm impressed with the carrots IM. I've never been able to grow them.

Back
Top Bottom