~>Fury of the Wind<~ [Chat Thread]

Pics
Hey Amer, I just realized something- does Pickles have pearl eyes?
E54A1CAD-641D-46A9-BE3A-4A6CD0F96844.jpeg

I wonder how common that is in feral pigeons.

Hey Amer, I just realized something- does Pickles have pearl eyes?
View attachment 2737695
I wonder how common that is in feral pigeons.
Hmm, I honestly can’t tell. There’s so much red in them! Considering that I don’t see yellow pigment though I’ll say you’re right. Moonlight has pearl eyes. She also has black grizzle feathers though, so at that point her ancestry is mighty sus for highfliers.
I saw a pigeon once that had pearl eyes but it had a band on its leg.

Hmm, I honestly can’t tell. There’s so much red in them! Considering that I don’t see yellow pigment though I’ll say you’re right. Moonlight has pearl eyes. She also has black grizzle feathers though, so at that point her ancestry is mighty sus for highfliers.
I saw a pigeon once that had pearl eyes but it had a band on its leg.
Do you know what else they could be? You know more about pigeon genetics than me. XD
Here’s a few more angles. I could be totally wrong, but I think Pickles could have some homer in him.
058F6CC4-FE35-4919-860D-3F4C4923294F.jpeg
8A0DB328-DA59-4054-A85A-165628D31B93.jpeg

Do you know what else they could be? You know more about pigeon genetics than me. XD
Here’s a few more angles. I could be totally wrong, but I think Pickles could have some homer in him.View attachment 2737725View attachment 2737726
Well, Pearl and yellow are the only two options, red and orange just come from the blood vessels, so I’ll say pearl.
I don’t doubt it, most feral pigeons are probably homer. Pearl eyes often come from rollers and highfliers apparently.

Well, Pearl and yellow are the only two options, red and orange just come from the blood vessels, so I’ll say pearl.
I don’t doubt it, most feral pigeons are probably homer. Pearl eyes often come from rollers and highfliers apparently.
Wow, that’s interesting.

Also, @Anime2lover I found this pigeon that reminds me of Nanako while looking at blue eyed pigeons.
78171532-CC92-4E77-874F-D2D1A2ECB9C3.jpeg

Wow, that’s interesting.

Also, @Anime2lover I found this pigeon that reminds me of Nanako while looking at blue eyed pigeons.View attachment 2737820
It looks white XD. Pretty pidgeon, though I think those one comes closest to what I imagined nanako.
I spent ages on this. Many mediums. One-Toe is in white crayon on black construction paper because I was bored before church started. I was going to put Cement in there but I remembered Yuno.View attachment 2696243
if you don't recognize your bird that's your fault for writing a confusing description!

Back
Top Bottom